The Bond

I think love is the most important thing a single person could feel, something that is a necessity to ones existence. I didnt know what love truly was till I met him, Landen. Now dont get to far ahead of your self, he is my best friend. I love this boy with my full heart and nothing less. We have  a strong platonic bond that is basically unbreakable. I trust him with my life if im being blatantly honest. You're probably wondering where im trying to get with this, well, I want to tell our story. The story of me finding my soulmate. Fasten your seat belts folks, and grab a box of tissues. 

The long and lovoing frienship began it's journey nearly forced into exsistance, friends by coincidence i shall say. Landen Samuel Derrick was elected vice president for our schools national jounior honor society at the end of 7th grade. I didnt talk to him much at the time, conversation sparked randomly between us. I was never fond of being freinds with guys, I always though the idea was strictly just wrong. I was raised to believe that being freidns with a boy meant you were bound to fall in love, which in the end I did, but not in the way that most would expect. Ever sense i saw the tall, fluffy hairr kid walking down the halls in 6th garde i was inspired to become his freind, meerly for the reason because he was tall and scary.  But me being the shy new 6th garder i was, i refrained from ever saying a signle world, let alone letting him know iw ould secrelty glance at him from across the halls. Anyways, the friendship began near the end of 7th grade. Quite frankly i dont exaclty remember how, and at this point it feels like a lost memory that i need to fish out of the back of my head. We texted over the summer, casually converation struck every once in ahwile. Till one day we clicked, endless converaions till 2 am about how the world works and how crazy thngs are. I was never like this with any one but him, I started to get this strong  feeling of trust and secruity in him. He made me feel safe. 

When 8th grade began we talked almost evryday, we gossiped about the new couples and whisperd about tachers while they where giving their dreadfull speeches about how to act like a prestine student. Him and i were far from it. we had dreams about being rebiulous and reckless teenagers. About running through the streets and owning the  world. I mean one can  dream cant they? Well we sure did, very often actaully. I couldnt even count the sheer amount of nightly converations we had about wishing the world grew up in a differnt way, and hoping that maybe one day we could run away together and see the world for what it actually was. Now, this is just the begging. The start of a whole new world for us.