worrying about virginty

Rebecca was off to her house at 2:00 pm. But she was worried about her virginity. "*Squeak* Uhh...mom?" Said Rebecca. "Yes sweetie?" Said mummy rabbit. "I am just very worried about my own virginity...what would happen if I lose it...?" She said. "Oh Rebecca, there might be a little pain if any d**k or fingers go into you...you're hymen just gets strecthed" Said mummy rabbit, Rebecca really didn't know her mom was that smart. She was scared that it will make her hurt...Rebecca starts to take a rest, but she was worried about her virginity again. She ends up a little crying. But she then stops. Richard comes in and says to his growned up year old sister "hey sis, are you okay?" Said Richard. He didn't knew his sister was crying. He comforts her by patting her on the shoulder. "No..." She said, "it's just that losing my virginity will be painful for me..." She said to her 15 year old bro. "Oh sis...here's a little hug" he hugs his sister, and it made Rebecca happy. She hugs her brother back. Rebecca then takes a small nap in her own bed and starts dreaming about anything that's carrots. "Carrots..." She says. Someday she might stop worrying bout' her virginity.