On our doorstep

One cold Colorado night, a strange woman quickly walks throughout the small town, aimlessly. She constantly turns, as if she's hiding, and the infant in her arms wriggles in discomfort. She stumbled upon a nice green house, with a big backyard and seemingly, a lot of room. Perfect for her little child. She gently placed the baby on the doorstep, and knocked as loud as she could, then began running in the other direction, forever lost into the night.
Cartman's POV

I was woken by loud knocking on the door. I screamed for my mom to answer it, and then was met with the realization that she was out whoring the night away. I groaned and got up to yell at whoever dares to wake me up on a school night. Nobody was there when I opened the door, so I was about to slam it shut, then I heard what sounded like a baby crying. I looked down, and low and behold, there one was. I picked it up, and brought it inside, not cause I cared, but cause it would give me a good reason to tell mom to come home now. The baby had curly, light brown hair and dark brown eyes. She didn't seem to be any older than a few months. I set her on the couch, and ran upstairs to grab my phone. I figured the baby would be okay on it's own for a few minutes. I texted my mom to come home immediately, and that there was a baby on our doorstep. I wasn't given a response, so I went back downstairs, and just barely caught the baby from rolling off the edge of the couch. Dumb kid. She stared at me for a few seconds, and I started to get uncomfortable, so I started calling numbers on my phone. First, I called Kenny. No reply. Then I called Stan. No reply. Then, I hesitated, and called Kyle. I've been purposely avoiding Kyle since the 8th grade. I've been feeling really weird around him, and I think his Jewish nature is rubbing off on me like a virus. He picked up.

"What do you want Fatass?"

"What are you doing up?"

" Shut up, now what do you want?"

" Um, I found a baby on my doorstep, and I don't know what to do. My mom's out and nobody else picked up."

" Christ, are you serious?"

" Wanna listen to it cry or something? What do mean, am I serious?"

" I was just asking jeez. Should I come over?"

" I would appreciate it! Just get this thing away from me already."

"... Is this a trap?"

" Jesus Christ Kahl, I haven't so much as touched you since middle school! What more do you want from me?"

" I was just making sure. I'll be over in a minute."

" Alright."

I kind of dreaded seeing Kyle. I don't exactly hate him anymore, but I still don't like him. He's still annoying, short tempered and Jewish. Also, he still has his dumb hat. I fucking hate that hat.

He knocked on the door a few minutes after I called him and when I answered, nobody was there. I stepped out of the house, and yelled, "Haha Kahl. Very funny." . Right after I said that, I saw him walking up to the house. He probably just ran back to make it look like it wasn't him. When he saw the baby in my arms, he audibly gasped. He walked in, uninvited might I add, and stood in the middle of my living room.

"Jesus, you weren't lying. Where did it come from?"

" Hell if I know, she just was on my doorstep. Please take her, I can't hold this thing any longer."