Whats going on!!

HAJIME'S POV
"Oh! Them too!!" "What the fuck happened to Peko!" All of them, Peko,Sonia,Nagito they're all babies "Mikan what the hell did you do to Peko you-" Everyone when silent

Akane

She actually did that

Akane slapped Fuyuhiko "What the fuck!" "Don't y'all at Mikan she's obliviously hurt" "Hate to agree but Akane's right, look at her dude she's in the corner terrified" that's new Kazuichi actually said something smart. I walked over to Mikan, "Mikan what happened?" "I'm s-sorry I couldn't stop her!" "Mikan who couldn't you stop?" "If I can remember there was two of them, the taller one had short black hair and the shorter one had long strawberry blonde pigtails, they did something to them!" "Hajime maybe that creepy dude can help us!" "Izuru? I mean I guess but I can't seem any bl-" "Kazuichi you didn't have to do that!" Kazuichi our down the needle"It's fine I always get cut".
Once "Hajime" woke up he had a black suit, red eyes,long black hair, and looked like he hasn't slept in a year. "Huh I thought you people didn't like me" "Listen dude we know what we said but we could really use your help" "Fine whatever, what do you need" "Okay so obviously Peko,Hiyoko,Sonia,Nagito, are all babies and Mikan saw who the people were." Izuru looked at Mikan "Well who were they?" "Ah I'm sorry! the taller one had short black hair and the shorter one had long strawberry blonde pigtails, they were the ones I saw!" Everyone could see Izuru get mad before he could do anything Nagito went up to him "Zuru are you okay?" "Yup I'm fine bud just stay here with the girls and do not leave this room okay?" Nagito smiled "Okay!" "Now that they won't leave those of you that aren't babies come" "Are you sure it's okay to leave them here?" "Yes now come one" They all left the kids in the room and Izuru led them to the statue. He pressed the button then began walking down the stairs. "Don't make a sound or else they'll hear you" Once they made it down the stairs they could see the two girls Mikan described. "I see you chose the side of hope Kamakura" Everyone was looked at the girl with pigtails "What the fuck did you do Junko!" Junko turned around and jumped onto Izuru "No need to be mad-" Izuru pushed Junko off of him. Junko's voice changed from happy to evil "Oh so that's how it is?" Before Izuru did anything he noticed his friends were still hiding"Mukuro have at him" Mukuro tried to attack Izuru but he dodged he then they started fighting "You know due to you being the older twin i thought you'd have more sense in not following your sisters orders" "You're one to talk" They continues to fight until Mukuro surrendered. They were both covered in blood. As they were standing up Junko had left and came back with Nagito but he was normal again but she held a gun to his head. "Wow I guess I'm not so lucky after all" "Oh shut up! Anyway Kamakura if you don't listen listen to me the boy gets it!" "Junko I don't have times for you dumbass game!" "Geez no need to yell cutie! Like I said if you don't listen to me he gets it and Hajime wouldn't be so happy about his boyfriend dying" Kamakura pulled out a gun from his suit and pointed it at Junko. "Let him go or you get it" "No way! If he doesn't die how would we get married! So all I need you to do is breakup with him then tell Hajime Nagito wanted to break up with him" "There's no way Hajime would believe that story" "Shut it you hope obsessed Maniac!" "Junko let him go and I'll do it" "No way you think I'm dumb enough to fall for that!" Kamakura pulled the trigger and shot the wall next to Junko's head which caused her to jump and pull the trigger of her gun.

"Huh?"

"NAGITO"

"Aw damn this punk tricked me!" Junko pushed Nagito to the floor and stepped on him. "I'll say this one more time Junko, let. him. go!" Junko groaned then stepped back letting Nagito get up.  Kamakura took Nagito's hand and left. Right as the reached the top of the stairs and found there friends they were stopped "Hey Kamakura!" As Kamakura turned around Junko threw a blade at him but missed due to him dodging it. Kamakura continued to walk away with Nagito. "Holy shit that chicks crazy!" "More importantly Ibuki thinks we should be wondering if the others are okay, you know since Nagito was left to watch them." "IBuki's right, Akane and Kazuichi should go and bring them to the hotel's restaurant" "Ibuki and I will go check up on Nagito and Kamakura" *Forgot to say Chiaki is with them* Everyone agreed and split up.
CHIAKI'S POV
"Nagito,Kamakura wait!" Kamakura stopped walking. "What?" "Where are you two going?" "Oh I'm-" Izuru cut off Nagito, "No where you need to know so would you please leave us alone Chiaki." Kamakura walked off dragging Nagito with him "K-Kamakura wait!" Chiaki could hear how startled Nagito was at the other boys sudden action. Mikan appeared behind Chiaki "T-That was weird. H-He's never rude to you Chiaki." Chiaki nodded her head in agreement. She was definitely going to find out what happened to them.