13 // I Am So Massivley Screwed

Stiles

Leaned into Alec's chest as the older shadow hunter leaned against a tree.

It was currently eleven fifty-eight at night and we were in the woods, which meant the full moon officially started in two minutes.

"They're getting closer." Izzy said as she ran her thumb over her ruby on her necklace around her neck.

"How do you know?" Malia asked.

"The ruby in my necklace is like a sensor for demons." My parabatai answered.

"I can smell the wolves." Scott spoke. "Their scent is strong."

"It should be since there's hundreds of them." Jace said as he pulled out his seraph blade form his belt.

I stepped forward and away from Alex as I pulled out my blade as well.

Izzy's snake bracelet which was on her wrist slowly morphed and turned into a whip which her now held in her hand as Clary already had her blade out.

Alec pulled his bow off his shoulder before grabbing an arrow from the quiver on his back and loading it into his arrow, holding he didn't hold his weapon up since she was waiting for an enemy to appear.

When I could see some type of horse in the distance that was coming our way I gripped the handle of my seraph blade just a tad bit tighter.

Seconds later Valentine and Gerard appeared from the shadows of the trees with an army of demons and wolves behind them who looked ready to kill anything in their tracks.

Scott stepped forward as Gerard spoke, "You guys always seem to ruin the fun."

"If this is what you call fun then me and you have very didn't definitions of it." Scott replied as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Valentine chuckled and said, "You must be Scott McCall, Gerard has informed me plenty about you, True Alpha."

"We're not here to talk." Derek stepped forward.

"Derek Hale." Gerard began. "I'm surprised you're still alive especially with how many people want you dead."

"Shut it Gerard." Lydia spike. "And you're not killing any supernatural beings tonight."

"But we are." Valentine started. "And since we're here, why not start with you."

As soon as Gerard snapped his finger their army of demons and alphas left their standing positions and began charging at us.

Before any of us could react Lydia stomped her right foot forward as she held out her hands before screaming, causing all of us her cover her ears as she used her banshee abilities to send a pulse wave which pushed the army back a good five to ten feet.

When she stopped screaming we all uncovered our ears and stared at her.

"What?" She questioned. "If we gonna start this might as well start it over with a bang."

"Note to self." Jace started. "Never get on the banshees bad side."

"Looks like we're doing this." Scott said as the enemies started to recover from Lydia's blast wave.

Derek, Scott, Malia, and Liam all transformed as they let out a roar and their eyes flowed their each individual colors representing their rank.

Maia's bones started to crack before she then stood in her wolf form ready to pounce any enemy who got close.

Kira pulled out her katana which was originally a belt around her waist as her eyes flowed orange-ish amber before she got into a fighting stance.

Simon hissed harshly, traveling his sharp fangs as he opened his mouth and Alec raised his bow, ready to fire his first arrow.

Before I knew it all hell broke lose as both of our army's collided.

The pack, including Maia and Simon, went more for the Alphas while me and the shadow other shadow hunters went for the demons since we had the weapons to kill them.

Even thought Deaton told us to stick more to the demons I strayed away from that job when I saw that Malia had three Alphas on her.

I quickly ran over to help before snapping off of the Alphas neck and stabbing the second one through the heart before they both fell to the ground as Malia nearly tore the third one to shreds.

"Thanks Stiles." The were-coyote said before running off.

I yelp when a sudden hand grabbed me and sharp teeth sank into my shoulder.

I let out a strangled scream as I elbowed the figure in the abdomen before swinging my blade back and stabbing it through the head.

Thinking it was a demon I wasn't that worried before I had my stele to heal myself but when I turned around and saw an Alpha laying the floor I started to panic.

The the fuck happens where a shadow hunter gets bit by an Alpha werewolf?!

I took off my jacket and threw it to the floor as I pulled the top of my shirt down to see a massive bite mark that was still bleeding.

I backed away from the battle and leaned against a tree as I pulled out my stele and traced my Iratze tune hoping it would heal.

When the gashes of the bite mark didn't heal and close up themselves I started to panic even more.

"I am so massively screwed." I whispered to myself as the bite started to burn and I slid down the trunk of the tree and to the ground.

So many thoughts were running through my head.

Why happens to a shadow hunter when they get hit by a werewolf?

Am I gonna die?

Will I turn into a werewolf?

Those were the only questioned that replayed in my mind before I soon saw black and fell unconscious.