Chapter One- Live.

Alex's point of view.

My friends and I have been planning something for so long and today is finally the day we are going to announce it. "ALEX HURRY UP, WE ARE LIVE" my girlfriend, Hailey said. "Shut the fuck up" I thought in my head. Hailey and I have not always had the best relationship, I'm just to scared to break it off, I mean we are going on tour together. I don't need awkward tensions right now.

"Hey guysssssss" my best friend, deyvn said. "We all something BIG we want to tell you!" I read a few comments, "OMH TELL US" "omg yay!" "Pin if you're coming on tour" one comment said. I grabbed the phone, which was Devyn's and pinned the comment. "YOU FUCKING DUMBASS WE WANTED TO TELL THEM, NOT YOU PINNING A FUCKING COMMENT YOU DUMB FUCKING BIG HEADED BITCH" my girlfriend said. "Hailey calm down, it's just a tour. There's plenty more you'll attend just stop being dramatic," I said in frustration.  "I need to stop this someh-" I thought silently to myself before the sound of the door slamming. "She left" my other best friend, Carlos said. "She's probably just going threw something, give her time," Destiny, Carlos's girlfriend said. "Yeah like 2 years isn't enough, right?" I said sarcastically. "Fuck! We are still live," said devyn. "End it"

UM IDK HOW TO RIGHT IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY.