•|• The Ghoul •|•

TW: This does involve rápe, in Eun's backstory at least so skip over that please if it'll trigger you! I'm sorry I just wanted to give a warning.

•Basics•

Name: The male placed his book down gently at the sound of you talking to him, folding his arms across his chest as he contemplated telling you as he didn't really know you, before smiling while his fingers pushed up the bridge of his glasses. "Eun— I know, I know.. it's Korean, if you find it easier just call me something else if you want." He shrugged while staring to the front of the hall, the teacher hadn't arrived yet.
( Eun Lee )

Age: His teeth flashed a smile towards you while his sharp canines peaked through his pearly white smile, his two toned hair drew a lot of attention from nearby students but he didn't seem to mind at all from everyone staring at him. "19 years and counting." Eun replied as he took out his notebook, class was already started yet their professor still wasn't there. Not a good impression for their first day of school.
( 19 )

Sexuality: His eyes widened at that, before he placed a headphone in to ignore you, seemingly not caring about what you had to say about him or what he was doing. As long as you didn't touch him or get close he seemed rather relaxed and non threatening. Eun looked up once he heard the teacher enter but he didn't move to take his headphone out, even when he wasn't even playing any music in his ear.
( Gay )

Pronoun preference: "After class." He whispered before the professor who walked in began addressing the class on their first day, the professor was rather disheveled and looked extremely tired. Also like he had just drunken a lot of 5 hour energy's that boosted his caffeine level through the roof. "Alright! Listen up, we're going to go around and introduce ourselves! Start with you." The professor pointed toward a random student at the bottom of the class.
( He/Him )

Species: The student bounced out of their seat before introducing themself to the rest of the classroom, the professor didn't really seem to be that interested with the girls when they introduced themselves, but every time a good or decent looking guy did he asked some... pretty personal questions. The professor was very handsome in itself so the fact that he wasn't being creepy to the girls compared to the men was very strange. And uncommon.
( Half Ghoul )

Gender: ( Male )

•Appearance•