•Day 1•

Today's my first day at Hopes Peak High-school. I was feeling a bit nervous but I knew I'd be fine once I got to know everyone. I wonder what kind of people I'll meet..

   I walk into class and see a few people already arrived. I look around and decide to sit next to a girl with long purple braids and round glasses, she seemed to be looking off into space. "Uh.. Hi there!" I say with a smile. The girl turns and looks at me, "O-oh hello... who are y-you-?" She quickly look back at her desk as if she said something wrong. "I'm Y/N L/N! Nice to meet you, and you are?" I say still smiling. "N-not like it matters b-but I'm Toko, T-toko Fukawa..." She says still looking down at her desk. Just then the rest of the students came flooding in, the teacher following not long after.
•-After class-•
The bell rings and I walk to lunch. I step into the cafeteria and decide to sit next to Toko, of course by now I had introduced myself to everyone else in my class. "W-why are you sitting with m-me" Toko says as soon as I sit down. "Well I wanna talk..! I think your really cool~" I respond. Toko looks at her food and pushes it aside. "Fine I'll let you s-sit here but only for t-today." She says with a slight but visible blush on her face. I smile and take a bite of my food. "So, Toko what do you usually do at lunch?" I ask as I pick up another spoon full of corn. Toko thinks for a second, then responding with, "I-I don't know, I guess I just sit here a-alone.." I look at her and frown, "Well from now on I'm going to sit with you everyday, that way your now alone!" Toko looks up slightly, "why would you w-want to do t-that..?" She asks confused. I smile slightly, "like I said, I think your really cool!" Toko look down and blushes again, but it was hardly noticeable.
•-Bell Rings-•
"There's the bell, I'll see you in class Toko!" I say throwing my trash away" She nods as I walk to class. Gosh I need to use the bathroom, where was it again..? Oh right over here! I step into the girls bathroom, only to see Toko... but she's in the floor, crying. "Toko?! Are you okay??? What happened!!?"-

A/N

Uh well if anyone reads this lmk if you want an update! I'll try and put one out as soon as possible! Thanks- gn loves it's 2am