secret affair

// Unedited, don't attack my grammar plz

Jungkook grunts as he slams harder into his little toy. He couldn't get enough of her and her silky white skin slapping against his, as the noise kept getting louder into Sana's ears, knowing she belongs to him and him only. "You fucking slut, you like it when I use you, huh?" He grips onto her neck pulling her body up as her back was against his abs.

"Fucking a guy that can kill you any second, if you disobey him." Sana whimpers as she was getting easily distracted by his pounding, making her mind unclear. She moans louder as he speeds up his pace, if that's even possible from how fast he was previously going. He slaps her ass as he grips onto her neck more to keep her in place, "I asked you a question slut. don't make me repeat myself."

Sana could barely say anything from how he grips onto her neck and pound into her viciously. "Y-yes daddy!" Sana rolls her eyes back as the sweat from her body keeps rolling off her skin that was marked to perfection. "You're lucky I had a tiresome day, today or else I would of been rougher on you." Sana was surprised. This was him not trying?! It was only her first day but man it was first of many pleasure days.

He flips her to have her back into missionary as he slams into her deeper and faster making the skin slapping even frequently. Sana's pussy was on fire from how good he was fucking her. She never been fucked so good in her life before than Jungkook. She was so lucky to have him buying her. They were both sex addictive and they couldn't get enough of each other. But Sana was never like this, this was her first time and it was too heavenly to top.

Jungkook groans as Sana felt the condom barely clinging on from his intense thrusts. "F-fuck you fucking whore you're gonna make me cum." He groans as she grips onto his back leaving deep scratches making him on the edge. "F-fuck babygirl!" Sana didn't want to disobey him but she needed to cum so badly, and it wasn't helping that he was on the edge also.

He finally groans loudly into her ears and thrust into her one last time, hard. Cum was filling up the condom as he rides out his high thrusting small thrusts into her. "Fuck." He said as he pulls out and took off the condom. He threw it in the trash can and looked at her state.

"Release." With that one word all she saw was white. She cums finally as her body lay weakly onto the bed as Jungkook watches her. He stood up and put on his clothes to sleep. "Goodnight Sana, ill see you again tomorrow night." He closed the door as Sana was still laying there breathlessly while her naked body tried to calm down from what just happened.

Yes Sana was his little toy he bought off of an aunction. she was actually blessed to have him buy her instead of a guy that would mentally and physically abuse her. She chose this life because she was a sex addict but she wanted her first to be the best experience ever. And with her first day of being a sex slave to Jungkook her first experience was perfect.

She still felt her naked body trying to relax as she couldn't stop thinking about how good he made her feel, and she had to do that every night. She couldn't wait till tomorrow night comes and the night after that and so forth. He was only making her sex drive even more intense as he kept pleasing her good. She wanted more of him everyday but as a sex slave she was too afraid to get close to him. She didn't even know one information about him besides that his name was Jungkook. He bought this house all for me and She get to live her life and do whatever She want and have him every night all to herself, it was actually a very satisfying life.

- days passed -

Sana always question why he never stays overnight. She doesn't even know where he goes after their sessions. He would not lay in bed with her where he cuddles and fall asleep with her. Sana always assume he would go to his own bedroom in the house and fall asleep there but over her days here he didn't have a bedroom in this house. Was he hiding her? If so why? She made friends with the maids around the house but when she ask them questions they would always respond with not knowing what Lord Jeon is doing. They aren't remotely involved in his life compared to her.