Chapter Three

"You're so beautiful, Angel," Trevor said as he traced a finger down Alice's spine.

Trevor leaned in and kissed Alice tenderly. Her lips parted to invite his tongue in to play. Trevor groaned into her lips as Alice whimpered into his.

Avery came up and pressed his lips to the back of her neck as Trevor continued to ravish her mouth. Avery worked his way over to Alice's earlobe and caught it between his teeth.

Alice throbbed as their hands roamed her naked body. A chill ran through her, and a shiver broke free.

Trevor took notice and broke their kiss. "Are you cold, Angel?" he asked as he rubbed his hands across her arms.

"No, sweetheart. The complete opposite. You both make me so hot; I can barely contain myself," Alice replied with a sultry smile.

"Who says you need to, baby?" Avery smirked before he gently bit down on her shoulder.

Alice nuzzled her head back against Avery's. Avery caught her mouth with his as Alice tried to pull away. Trevor pinched her nipples into hard peaks as Avery continued to kiss her. Avery's hand curled around her waist and found her swollen nub.

Alice threw her head back against Avery's shoulder as he worked her clit. The warm sensation of Avery's breath on the side of her neck made her nipples grow even harder. Trevor's tongue swiped at them before he latched on and sucked vigorously.

The sensation of Trevor's mouth on her tits with the skillful way Avery teased her clit had her on the cusp of release.

"Oh, Avery—" Alice moaned as he applied more pressure.

Trevor lightly scraped his teeth against her nipples as he increased his suction.

"Yes, just like that, baby!" she called.

They work together to bring about her orgasm.

"Yeah—" Alice whimpered as her walls contracted and she squirted her juices onto Avery's rough palm.

"Mm, fuck, Al. You're so damn hot when you come, baby." Avery chuckled.

Trevor took one last nibble on her breast before he came up with a smile on his face. "I love you, Angel."

"I love you too." Alice leaned in and gave him another sweet kiss.

Avery moved out from behind her, and Trevor pressed her to lie down. He hovered over Alice and whispered in her ear as his thick, throbbing cock teased her entrance. "Angel, I'll make you come so hard. Are you ready for me?"

Before Alice could form a reply, Trevor buried his dick all the way inside, right up to the hilt.

"Fuck, Trevor!" Alice screamed out in pleasure as her eyes flew open to darkness.

The lamp on their nightstand switched on. Alice squinted as her eyes adjusted to the light. Avery sat up beside her with a scowl on his face. A wet spot remained on the sheets beneath her.

Alice groaned and thought to herself, "Not again—"

"Have a good dream, Alice?" Avery asked sarcastically.

That's all Avery had to say to her. Alice was aware she was fucking talking in her sleep again.

"Kill me now."

"Should I take it personally that Trevor makes such frequent appearances in your wet dreams?"

"Avery—" Alice sighed. "We've gone over this. He's not the only one that invades my dreams."