EJ x trans! Liu -Snack-

EJ's POV
I glanced to the side from where I was sitting on the couch and looked at Liu. I hummed and stood, then walked over, hugged him behind and rested my lips by his ear. "J-Jack?" He asked and I smirked. "Ya know, I'm kinda craving something," I drew and he tensed. "and what is that?" He questioned. "Food," I mumbled, simply and he narrowed his eyes at me. "Then eat," he said with a sharp tone. I chuckled and whispered in his ear. "But... I wanna eat you~" I drawled and his eyes widened as a bright red blush formed on his cheeks. "F-Fine!" He blurted and I chuckled as I let go and took his hand then pulled him down the hall and into my room. I shut and locked the door before turning back to see that Liu was already on the bed, with his pants off and propped up against the headboard. I walked over and climbed onto the bed, then settled in between his legs which he spread. I smirked at how wet he had gotten and slipped my hand under his thigh, doing small circles to his inner thigh with my thumb. I kissed his other inner thigh and left a couple hickeys and love bites, making Liu take in a hissing breath. 

His legs twitched with anticipation and I leaned down and breathed on his folds. "G-God dammit Jack j-just- a-ah~" He moaned out as I licked his clit halfway through his sentence. "Patience bunny~" I growled and he whined and I flattened my tongue against his opening. "Ha~ ffngh~ J-Jack~" He moaned when I slipped on of my tongues in his opening. I flicked my tongue around, feeling Liu run his fingers through my hair and push my head down a bit. "U-use them ah~ a-all~" He said and I raised an eyebrow then slipped my other two tongues into his opening and his hips jerked upwards once. He let out moans as I continued to thrust my tongues in and out. 

"Ah~"

"J-Ja-ah~ Jack"

"s-slow down~"

Liu lifted his legs a bit and I re-positioned myself, making my tongues slide in a bit deeper and getting another loud moan from Liu. After a little longer I noticed that his legs were shaking slightly. I glanced up at him to see his head was leaned back against the headboard and his eyes were squeezed shut. "I-I'm gonna a-ah~" He moaned as he came on my tongues and I pulled out as he panted. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I leaned in and kissed his forehead. 

Sorry this one was short-