Chapter 8

I knocked at violettas doors house. Her dad German opened the door. He had always hated me but lately he had accepted me. Well until now I'm sure when he finds out what I had done he will never let me forget it (Not that you can every forget that you got a girl pregnant).

Violettas aunt, Anige came to door while I was trying to get past German but he wouldn't let me.

"German let Leon come in im sure he has good intentions." German still wouldn't let him in.

"He's a good kid, German" said Anige and reminded German about that had been the only that could make vilu smile when she is sad.

"Thank you German" I said as I walked past him and went up to violettas room. It was the one on the right side at the end of hall, I remember it's the right one because I once almost walked in to the one on the left side while Anige was about to walk out of the door with only a blanket on!

I knocked on the door to violettas room. "Go away, I just wanna be alone!" She yelled without knowing it was me.

How was she going to react when she finds out that's it's me, if she's alredy that mad.

"It's me Leon" I said I could hear she stopped crying. "I just want to talk.." I continued.

I opened the door and I saw vilu laying in her bed crying her eyes out. I wanted to go over and comfort her and cheer her up. Like i used to.

She looked up as I was walking in to her room. "Just go Leon I don't want you to be here right now" "I just came to talk, I just want to explain" I started out but I had no idea what to say next.

I walked towards Violetta. She didn't move. She was standing right next to her bed. I walked closer to her.