Chapter 11: #She Might Be Giant

At Metropolis High we see Karen is walking through the football field as Karen was texting Babs about a surprise for the others but suddenly a football came and hit Karen as she fell to the ground as she turned to see Leslie and a girl with her.

Doris: Hey, Beecher. Heads up.

They both started laughing at Karen as she was getting up.

Karen: Oh, um, hi, Doris. Fancy meeting you here while I was taking the extra, extra long way to Chemistry class.

Doris: Hey, I went to Chemistry class once. I know where that is. Tell you what. Why don't we escort you two.

They both took you and Karen as you both were now in the locker rooms rather than the science building.

Karen: Uh, you guys? Um, this isn't actually the Science building.

Doris: *mockingly* "This isn't the Science building." You see, Beecher, that's your problem. You irritate me. You bug me. You're a puny little insect.

Leslie: Yeah.

Then Doris grabbed Karen's hands as she made her hit herself but softly.

Doris: Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourselves? Why are you hitting yourself?

Karen: Okay, Doris, very funny.

(Y/N): Hey girls what's going on?

The three girls turned to see you as Doris was blushing since you don't wear a shirt but she snapped out of it.

Leslie: Oh hey (Y/N), how's it hanging?

Doris blushed very intensely and then got all Gaga about you.

Doris: Hehe, hey (Y/N)?

(Y/N): What are you 3 doing?

Karen: They're bu-

Doris then one arm hugged Karen and had her hand cover Karen's mouth.

Doris: Uh, we were just hanging out, that's all.

(Y/N): Good, hey you girls wanna meet my pet dog.

Leslie: You have a dog?

(Y/N): Oh sure he's a super cute Pomeranian.

Karen: Oh well when do we get to meet him.

(Y/N): *hears Dez* I think he's here.

Karen: Oh wait to meet the little-

But just before Karen could finish her sentence a creature crashed through the doors as you and the girls saw what looked to be an alien creature with a white, black and red color scheme, It has a black head which dons a white patch on each side of her head. Located on these, she has four red eyes, two on one side, and two on the other. It has sharp teeth and the gums protrude in its lower jaw, has a row of red spikes running down her back, which also has a black stripe. It has four legs and black feet, each ending in three red claws, and a tail with a red-marked tip and it wears a green spiked collar with the Nemetrix on it. As the creature arrived it saw the shocked looks on the girls as then went to the two bullies and growled at them making them back up against the lockers.

 As the creature arrived it saw the shocked looks on the girls as then went to the two bullies and growled at them making them back up against the lockers