Author's Note/Copyright/Removal

Copyright © 2013 by JamieMc/Jamie Blackmarr

All rights reserved.

All my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogues and all associated content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

Basically that means I am the sole owner of this novel, I am the only person who has any right to post/distribute this anywhere at any time. Do not copy, steal or reproduce in any way, shape or form because I will find you and take every legal action I possibly can against you. This story was removed from Wattpad on 5/17/2018. I've decided it needs a revamp and until such a time comes that I can do that, I've decided it's better that this is no longer online. Even though it's off Wattpad, the copyright and all the things it entails still apply. 

Old cover by: TrafficCop

Current cover: lokiofasgard_

Trailer by: AlyxMck

I hope you all enjoy this revamped (and if I say so myself) much improved version of The Rebel Princess!