Chapter 1:Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓝⓔⓦ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓒⓔ

Kurama was oficially pissed. His jinchuriki, Naruto Uzumaki, son of the Fourth Hokage, was about to die.'Kit! Don't you die on me!' he yelled in his mindscape.'Heh... sorry Kurama. I was too reckless.' Naruto chuckled as he spat blood.'You idiot! Why would you do that for this hellhole?!'. Kurama was right. Ever since he was born, the village hated him because he had the Kyubey inside of him, and everyone thought he WAS the Kyubey.'Even if everyone hates me, I just wanted to prove myself. Plus, it's not your fault, it was Madara's fault.' Naruto said as he slowly closed his eyes. Kurama saw as his jinchuriki slowly closed his eyes.'*Sigh* Why? Why do you bother? Why do you love them?' But all he heard was silence. Kurama then started to glow as he was transported into a pitch white room.'Huh?! What is this place?!' he yelled. Then, a figure appeared in front of him.-𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖒, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝕿𝖆𝖎𝖑 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖒𝖊.-said the person. Kurama took a good look. It was a girl with green hair and green eyes. She was wearing a Greek outfit.

-𝕸𝖞 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝕬𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖘𝖆𝖜 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖏𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖐𝖎

-𝕸𝖞 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝕬𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖘𝖆𝖜 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖏𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖐𝖎. 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖞, 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝕹𝖆𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓.-she said. Kurama was kinda sad he couldn't see Naruto again.'What do I have to do?' he asked Asteri.-𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖊𝖕𝖙. 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓, 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖐𝖎𝖉. 𝕹𝖔𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜. 𝕳𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝕴𝖟𝖚𝖒𝖎 𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖞𝖆, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘, 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 "𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖗𝖐𝖘".-she explained.'I understand Asteri-sama, but why that girl?' Kurama asked.-𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖊'𝖘 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖗𝖐𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘. 𝕭𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖗𝖐𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖉𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖔 𝖔𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖞.-Kurama gasped-𝕮𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖑𝖞, 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 7 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖑𝖉. 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖗, 𝖎𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒 𝖇𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖘𝖐, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗 "𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖗𝖐". 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖔 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒.-. Kurama nodded his head, and Asteri grabbed her staff.-Ā, dai shīru! Kyūbiko o midoritani izumi ni fūin shite yume o kanaeyou! Mippei suru!-she recited, and then, Kurama was, once again, in a mindscape. It was a green grassed valley with a river and a lake."This is... not what I'm used to." Kurama thought.