Sudden Sickness

Hey, hey so I'm just gonna re-write all these chapters to be less cringy and shit cause I can't have a story of this calibre stay. This story is also too old and 2020 was a dark time for me fr cause wtf is this?!

------------------------------------------------------------

Confusion struck Luffy like thunder, what is this place and why is he here? Oh no! Is he under the influence of someone's devil fruit powers, and they took him to this world of nothingness? Though to be completely transparent, this place was dull and boring. What a sad way to lose the ability to swim just to be able to teleport to a depressing room like this. Luffy started yelling complaints and insults at whoever dared place him there until someone appeared right in front of him. 

"Ah huh! You! How dare you ruin my meat-eating competition to bring me here?! I hope you're ready for me to beat your ass!!" Luffy spat with clenched fists. He was angry, and rightfully so but all that built-up anger disappeared within an instant as he saw who accompanied him here. 

"Oh, Torao you're here too huh? Well, whatever at least I'm not alone. Anyway, is it just you or is everyone else trapped here too?" Expecting a response from Law, Luffy tilted his head impatiently awaiting his reply for what felt like hours. Once again, Luffy was utterly confused. Why was Law standing and not saying anything? What a weirdo... Though before Luffy could comment on his strange behaviour, Law started approaching him slowly. Still, not uttering a single word. 

"Oi! Don't just ignore me Torao! Answer my damn qu- Mmf!" Luffy's eyes widened ready to pop out his head. He felt heat rush to his face, making it so he thought he was emitting heat itself. Law enclosed the distance between them and kissed him passionately. At this point Luffy was just a trembling confused mess, what the hell was with this theme of confusion and why the hell was Law kissing him?!?! 

Luffy wanted to feel angry and implode Law for his absurd behaviour, but he couldn't. His heart was pounding through his chest and his legs felt weak. There was no denying this, he liked it. Feeling the betrayal from his body reacting the way it did as he let out noises he never knew he could make.

"Oi! Luffy!" a sudden scream of Luffy's name being called from a distance had erased him from his thoughts. Wait, what? Blinking rapidly, Luffy could see that he was sitting on a crate beside the Thousand Sunny. No white dull room or... Law? So this was all in his head? Luffy looked up at the source of the scream and saw Usopp. 

"O-oh hey Usopp, need something?" Luffy asked looking at Usopp making a baffled face.

"Yo Luffy, you good? You seem kinda out of it. I mean there's a banquet being held right now and you're kinda... alone and being weird", Usopp pointed his finger accusingly at Luffy.

"A-Ahahaha, of course, I'm fine Usopp I'm just a bit tired after eating so much meat!" Luffy sweat looking to the side hoping to any god out there Usopp bought his lie. To which Usopp just raised his eyebrow at him.

"If you say so.. Anyway Zoro and this random marine are having a drinking contest. Wanna come and watch?" 

Luffy then nodded and cheerfully hopped on his way to where the others were gathered together watching Zoro completely demolish a barrel of sake, destroying the marine's will to continue. Hoping that this would ultimately distract his chaotic mind until he glanced at a certain place at a certain time. His eyes couldn't peel away as he saw Law sitting on a crate alone, eating. Now this brought him back to his 'dream' he had which made him completely furious. 

All of a sudden he felt his knees weaken and his heart started smashing against his ribs while all the oxygen in his lungs disappeared. Luffy clenched his chest in agony at the thought of his heart bursting out of his chest. 

No way in hell was this normal, Luffy thought. Though this might very well be a simple cold. Sure, he's never been sick before so this could just be him overreacting. Yeah, Law must have infected him with this sickness! Ahaha all he needs to do is look for Chopper and have him cured and... He'll be completely fine!

Luffy then scanned the area for Chopper with little to no success through his bleary vision. Huh? Luffy touched his face to feel tears streaming down his face. HUH?!

"Luffy! Are you okay?". Luffy felt two slender hands appear on his shoulders and flinched in fear. Luffy looked up to see a beautiful woman with ocean-blue eyes staring at him with worry all over her face. 

"O-oh. R-Robin, hey?", Luffy studdered. He couldn't even process words properly, what kind of sickness could this be?