SET SAIL ~Lemony~

"Oh my Luffy-ya you're awfully good at this. Should I be concerned?" Law frowned showing a hint of anger visible in his voice. Though Luffy couldn't respond, all he "said" was just muffled moans. Law reached his tatted hand towards Luffy's messy hair, patting his head before Law grabbed the back of his head pushing him further downwards. Luffy moaned at the sudden length he had taken. Knowing Law was nearing his limit Luffy grabbed onto Law's member and swiftly jerked him bobbing his head in the process.

"Arg! Luffy-ya w-wait, get off me!" Law groaned as his grip on Luffy's scalps tightened. Luffy smiled as he took Law's entire cock down his throat listening to Law's final moan/groan feeling his entire mouth being filled with a creamy substance. Having his mouth coated white, he gulped on impulse and choked in the process while removing Law's now limp length from his mouth.

"Luffy-ya.." Law's voice sent shivers down Luffy's spine but in a good way, wiping away the salty liquid remains from his mouth, not knowing whether it was his tears or Law's remaining unborn children(haha I had to). such small actions allowed Law to finally rise up to his feet, wobbling his way up, and zip his pants together as if nothing ever happened. Along with picking up the once again disregarded pants that belonged to the one and only Luffy who wouldn't allow him to put them back on him. With that very intention, Law swiftly grabbed Luffy's legs and used his talented hands to put Luffy's pants back on in a flash, smiling with achievement. 

"There, good as new... Anyway, Mugiwara-ya I think now is the time to get ready to set sail, " Law grabbed Luffy's rubber cheeks and placed a small peck onto Luffy's lips, "Wouldn't want your crew to grow suspicious of your absence and start causing havoc again.." Somewhat in a disappointed tone, Law removed his hands from Luffy and walked out of the room, leaving him to, once in his life, ponder on what the future awaits him. Luffy pressed his index finger into his bottom lip, somewhat reminiscing on the past activities and newfound discovery, until he looked directly towards the convenient mirror in his room, seeing the current state he was left in. His face was still obnoxiously red with dried tears staining his face. He couldn't leave the room looking so fucked out of his mind, literally. Therefore, he came to the conclusion of just diving through the door and bolt quickly to the bathroom, truly a foolproof plan that he brilliantly thought of in seconds. But, before he could act upon them, a dim blue film covered the room until he realised he was relocated somewhere completely different.

"Ack!" Luffy fell on his ass as the momentum of his running came to a sudden stop, looking up to see Law once again. 

"Ah, Torao! You teleported me here?" Luffy looked around to see the scenery he yarned for, the bathroom. 

"I couldn't leave you to go out in public looking like that, so being the considerate man I am took you here to help you clean up." Law walked up to Luffy and grasped his face, applying a cold wet surface onto his face, causing Luffy to snicker.

"Stop moving, Mugiwara-ya! Just chill out for five seconds!" Law tightened his hold on Luffy's jaw, harshly rubbing his face with the wet cloth. However, Luffy being Luffy just laughed harder and louder, perking up the ears of a certain person behind the door.

"Oi, Luffy!" Ceasing all motion, the duo looked towards the banging on the bathroom door, what seemed like the sniper with a long nose, seemingly with the intention to break it down. Somewhat panicked, Law looked down at Luffy to see him ready to go open the door until he pulled him back and wrapped and tightened up the buttons on his fluffy coat, covering his bare neck and chest. Then pushed him back towards the door before activating his ability, teleporting out of thin air once again right after Usopp kicked the door down.

"Usopp! What is it that you need to break the door down? Shishi, you know Nami won't be happy about this," Luffy snickered as Usopp's face brightened as he exhaled what seemed like years' worth of built-up air in his lungs. 

"Luffy! Everyone has been looking for you! After you left Chopper's office, we couldn't find you anywhere!" Usopp yelled his final breath before continuing, "And we still have yet to leave PunkHazard!"

"And? so what, is there still a banquet?!" Luffy smiled ear to ear, excitement evident in his voice.

"Yes and no. But Luffy, you need to give the order to sail!" Usopp hurried. Before Luffy could respond Usopp panicked, frailing his hands in the air like loose canons "Doflamingo has been spotted approaching at high speeds!"

As if this mattered to Luffy since he would just start throwing hands at Doflamingo proceeding to "Kick his ass". 

"Long nose-ya is right Mugiwara-ya. We need to go according to my plan and leave before "Mingo"-ya gets here." Luffy glanced at Law feeling his ears wiggle to his voice. 

"Alrighty then, prepare to get sail! And Usopp!"

"Hm?"

"Get all the meat or any food that hasn't been eaten yet on board!"

"AND BOOZE!" A lost voice echoed throughout snowy hills.