2009

13th July 2009,
MONDAY
10:55 PM

Now there, I'm starting to write in here again. Just in case I die in the battle...
Wait, that's now how I should start this.

My name is Ethan Nakamura. And Yes, the Greek gods exist. And I'm a son of one of them. Nemesis goddess of revenge. My mother is not the forgiving type and she well, as ruthless a Olympian can be.

And I'm on the so called evil side of this war. Whats the war about? Let me explain. It all started in 1930s era in world war time. Children of Zeus and poseidon were the allies of the winning side while Hades was the ally of the losing side. But this causes a huge conflict between the three gods. Thus, the gods swore to never have demigods again. Well, did they follow it? You must be thinking. No, they didn't. That stupid Zeus fell for this woman called...I don't even know but let's call her Mrs.Grace... Mrs. Grace and Zeus had a daughter named Thalia. Which was a bad choice. Thalia met two other demigods while coming to camp; Luke and Annabeth. Luke is now my leader and I may have a small flush crush on him. Ssh. But I know I've no chance since he is the time lord now. Annabeth is still with the toenail Perseus Jackson, again born with the violation of the pact. Son of the rotten earthshaker. And there were two siblings, Bianca and Nico di angelo, children of Hades, Bianca died but Nico...I don't know. He's still 12 yet a good fighter.

Anyways off with that shit. I grew up like most demigods. When old enough, i was brought to Camp Half-Blood by an Satyr named Lewidge. My mother didn't have a cabin and thus never claimed me, so i ended up stuck in the Hermes cabin.

Like most unclaimed demigods, I got enraged by the fact I remained unrecognized and eventually joined to Kronos's Titan army.

Whats camp halfblood?

It's a camp with no recognition for demigods. It's the worst place ever.

Bye,
Ethan Nakamura