Chapter 3 - The death of Vibe

Sarah's P.O.V.

I was currently with everyone at Joe's house. Nora informed us that she wasn't stuck and the reason she came here on purpose was to meet Barry in person.

So you're not stuck here?" Iris asked Nora.

No, I'm not." Nora replied, looking down.

So the the reverse tachyons in your system...?" My sister asked, trailing off.

Were put there because of me." Nora responded, finishing off her sentence.

Are you kidding?" Cisco questioned from the couch. Do you know how many credit card points I just blew just trying to rid of your negative tachyons? I just bought a brand new spectral tachyeometer when I could have my Fiji get away. Not that I have anyone to get with, anymore." He said as Ralph turned to him. "I'm not taking you to Fiji, Ralph."

Why didn't you guys tell us about this before?" I asked, glancing between Barry and Nora.

Barry turned to Nora and nodded. Nora than touched a button her wrist device and a hologram of the news article popped up. My eyes widen when I read the headline. '25 YEARS LATER- FLASH STILL MISSING.'

Oh, my god!" Caitlin gasped, looking at the article.

Barry never returns?" Cecile questioned, shocked as Nora showed the article to Cisco and Ralph.

That's why you came here." Joe said to Nora and pointed to Barry. "To see your father, because you were raised without him."

Everyone went silent as Nora turned off the hologram. Looking around the room, I sighed and slightly shrugged my shoulder. "So what?" I questioned.

Sarah." Barry called out softly.

So what about that article says that you never come back. So what if the other one says that you vanished. I mean, it's said other things before, right? We made it say other things before. So whatever the future brings we are gonna deal with it when it gets here. And change it if we need to." I explained to everyone.

She has a point." Cisco agreed with me, earning a smile from me. "If there's anything Team Flash is good at, it's handing the future its own ass and then some."

What he said." Caitlin added, smiling.

I looked over at Nora and smiled. "Well, looks like Nora's gonna need more training after all."

Than suddenly I heard Jenna and Baby Nora crying upstairs. "Oh, okay. They're hungry." Cecile informed us.

Yeah, why don't we, uh, all meet back at S.T.A.R. Labs, alright?" Barry asked as everyone got up and went their own ways.

Letting out a sigh, I walked up the sitars and towards the room where Baby Nora was sleeping in. A smile appeared on my face as I walked over the crib, gently picking her up and held her up to my chest, rocking her slightly.

Wow, first you meet your adult daughter from the future and now this." I turned around and saw Iris standing at the door frame before she started walking over to me. She sighed. "I mean, it's a lot."

I nodded and looked back down at my daughter. Yeah. Well, I guess now I know why she never wants to leaver her dad's side and why she... Never wants to be by mine."

Nora will reach out at some point." Iris assured me with a small smile. "The trick is you gotta keep yourself busy."

Yeah. Thanks Iris." I told her as a tear slipped down my face. I quickly wiped it away as gently rocked Nora in my arms.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I currently walked into Cisco's workshop while carrying Baby Nora on my hip. When I walked in, I saw Cisco quickly putting something away before he pretending to be busy.