Chapter 2

Addie's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. God, it's only the second day of school and I already hate it. But, hey, who actually likes school? The only person I know is my brother. I get up and get dressed. I put on a pink crop top, white high-waisted shorts, a black leather jacket, and pink flip flops. I put on a small layer of makeup. Concealer, mascara, and some eye liner. I grab my keys and helmet and walk up to my motorcycle. I put on my helmet and get on my motorcycle and race to school. As I get there, as always, everyone stops and stares at me. I get off and take off my helmet and shake my hair out. As I'm walking uo to the door everyone is just staring. I roll my eyes and walk up to my locker. Sadly, I see Drake standing there. I sigh and walk up to my locker. "What do you want Drake?" "I was just wondering how your boyfriend is." "What the hell are you talking about?" "They guy from yesterday? He's your boyfriend right?" "Oh my god, eww no. He's my brother!" Drake's eyes widen and he looks down. I think I saw him blushing. I grab his cheeks and say, "Awwww, is Drakey Wakey blushing?" I smile and he swats my hands away. "No. No way." I just smirk and grab my books. I shut my locker and walk to class. Which of course, I don't pay attention in at all.

I walk home to my mansion and walk to the backyard. I grab some wood and get ready for the bonfire I'm having. I invite my friends over, and my brother makes me invite Drake. My best friend, Ana hands me guitar. I look at her confused. "I figured you could sing us a song." I smile and think of a song. I decide to sing Everytime by Britney Spears. I start to strum on my guitar and feel th music rush through my veins. I take a deep breath and start to sing.

Notice me

Take my hand

Why are we

Strangers when

Our love is strong

Why carry on without me

Everytime I try to fly I fall, without my wings

I feel so small

I guess I need you baby

And everytime I see, you in my dreams, I see your face

It's haunting me

I guess I need you baby

I make-believe

That you are here

It's the only way

I see clear

What have I done

You seem to move on easy

And Everytime I try to fly I fall, without my wings

I feel so small

I guess I need you baby

And everytime I see, you in my dreams I see your face

Your haunting me

I guess I need you baby

I may have made it rain

Please forgive me

My weakness caused you pain

And this song's my sorry

At night I pray

That soon your face will fade away

And Everytime I try to fly I fall, without my wings

I feel so small

I guess I need you baby

And everytime I see, you in my dreams, I see your face

Your haunting me

I guess I need you baby

After I finished singing everyone claps. I see Drake sitting there gaping at me. I laugh and set my guitar down. After a couple hours it started to get cold so we went inside. I sat next to Drake and surprisingly I had my head against his shoulder as we watched Insidious 2. I may be a bad girl but I hate scary movies. When someting jumps out of nowhere I scream ad bury my face in Drake's chest. Drake chuckles and wraps his arms around me. When the movie is over I feel my eyelids start to droop. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.... cuddled against Drake!!!