albert

brooklyn's pov:

me and savannah were sitting on the couch looking for a place to eat at when ryan and tyler walk in the room going to sit on the other couch. and i see that they are yet they are not sitting on the new stuff soaking wet!

"don't sit on the furnisher when your wet!" i say before ryan sits on the couch, he rolls his eyes and stomps upstairs.

"the baby's are sleeping, stop stomping!" i say and he closes his closet door to get changed. i look over at tyler and he dose the same but taking savannah with him. i walk upstairs to change into something i can wear out.

i walk in my closet and get changed. i was doing my hair and makeup when i hear colby crying, i hurry and finish my makeup and run to colby. he was holding himself up with the bar on his crib and crying. i grab him and take him in my closet so i can finish getting ready, when i am done i grab colby who was now sleeping again and walk down the stairs.

i grab my phone and go on instagram because i have a notification from it. when i click on savannah's page i see her and tyler in matching outfits, they look so cute together to be honest. i comment on the picture and like it. i scroll on lilly's page and albert's page ( ryan's other son)

i drop my phone when i hear the door slam. colby starts crying and albert walks in the room, he looked really mad and told me to shut colby up!

"where's my dad?" albert ask with an attitude, i look at him and don't answer him.

"hello i asked where my dad is at." albert says to me rudely.

"i know what you asked." i say looking back at my phone and albert grabs it out of my hands and throws it at the tv!

"albert why did you do that?" i yell at him standing up and setting colby in the play pin in the room.

"cuz you can't stop me because your not my mom." albert yells back at me.

"can you please stop yelling at me?" i ask grabbing colby and run upstairs.

"yeah go cry to my dad!" albert yells at me as i run to savannah's and tyler's room.

"he don't even love brooklyn, he loves me mom not you!" he yells some more stuff but i don't hear him.

i run into savannah's room with colby and ask savannah where ryan is at and told them what albert did. i also told them about what he said to colby and that i don't have a phone to see where ryan is. tyler gives me his phone and him and savannah go to get albert out of the house.

ryan was on the third floor and we were on the 1st and 2nd floor. i call ryan with tylers phone and tell him what happened and where i was, like 3 seconds after i hang up he is opening the door. ryan walks in and hugs me.

"i'm so sorry, he is mad that he has to move in here and not with his mom." he says and i cry in his shirt trying to stop crying.

"look i love you and only you, why would i have 2 kids with you if i didn't love you?" he ask me and i shrug my shoulders.

"i love you." i say kissing him and go to put colby in his crib, ryan followed me the whole way.