This is only.... DABI-GINNING

Class-1a was being it's crackhead self. The norm, Dekusquad being wholesome and stupid while Izuku and Todoroki bonded over bad dads and nonexistent mental health, Bakuspuad being the crackhead squad, and everyone else being themselves because the are irrelevant (jk, I love them except m***ta, freaking pervert).

          As I said, everything was normal for them, until a *pop* was heard and white then black flashed in their vision for a second before being dogpiled on the floor. It was quite a sight. Everyone was there except for Midoria because he is a sin-namon bun but is secretly a bad boi (resource: HE BEAT MUSCULAR AND OVERHAUL SINGLE HANDEDLY) so he landed on his feet a few feet away.

          Boom boom boi immediately screamed, "WHERE THE *frick frack pickle* ARE WE?! AND WHY CANT I CUSS?!" An unknown voice responded from somewhere, "Ay, boom boom beachball! I'm need you to shut that minotaur up chief!" Everyone, for obvious reasons, was then on guard, except for the resident sunshine boi (because I can). "Oh hey Night-Chan!" Izuku said, smiling his signature smile and waving. Everyone just gawked at him.

         Finally, someone snapped out of the trance everyone was in (you choose) and yelled, "YOU KNOWNTHIS GUY?!" He looked at them and said, "Hm? Oh yeah, I've met them before. They just are...interesting..." People then started looking around to see if the could spot someone, but no one was there.  Suddenly, they heard a *pop*, not unlike  the one from before, and there and behold, was a human being.

         They had short hair that was shaved on the sides and floofy curls on top. The ends were dyed a dark purple fading to the dark caramel brown that was their natural color. They had a few ear piercings and their eyes were a light grayish green. They had well tanned skin and freckles dusting their cheeks and on their nose (I'm not actually this age, have a name pertaining to the name I chose, or look like this. It's all wishful thinking). They were slightly taller than average, maybe by an inch or two, and looked like they were 14-16 (yes, I just wrote an entire paragraph about how I wish I looked).

         "GREETING HOMOSAPIENS! I AM NIGHTMARE, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME NIGHT! I AM HERE TO SHOW YOU MULTIVERSES PERTAINING TO OUR RESIDENT CLOUDED SUNSHINE BOI, IZUKU MIDORIA!" they yelled. Everyone was in complete silence. Suddenly, Tsu spoke up, "Not to be rude, but what gender are you, kero." They sighed and responded, "Honestly, whatever gender you feel like I should be, dont have a preference." She nodded and was one again silent. "Anyway," Night continued, "I need to bring some more people here! Wait just a second!"

         Suddenly, villains popped up and fell from the sky as well. Kurogi (I cant spell so help is appreciated) helped everyone up cause he's the mom of the LOV. Dabi just sat down and got chips, while Shigaraki started to throw a tantrum. Kurogi quickly shut him up. "Excuse me," he started, "where are we, ma'am?" I started gushing at the league. "AWW, LOOK AT YOUU!! TENKO AND TOY-- *cough*, sorry, DABI AND TOGA ARE SO CUTEE!! AND KUOROGI IS SO RESPECTFULLL!! AHHHH!!!" Everyone looked at me like I was crazy and Shigaraki and Dabi looked like they watched a puppy get kicked. 

         "Anyway," I continued, "You're here to watch dekuverses!" Toga's eyes lit up. "WE GET TO WATCH IZU~KUN?!" Dabi just sighed and looked at Deku and said, "Sorry Izuku." Deku looked at him and smiled his sunshine smile and said, "No problem, Dabi!" Everyone watched in amazement. "YOU KNOW THEM?!" He looked at them and shrugged, "Yeah, just didnt tell you cause you never asked." 

        "Anyway, we're getting off track and too many things have been revealed, so we should begging soon." I said. "LET THE DEKUVERSES AND ANGST BEGIN! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Deku sighed and said, "Night-chan.." I jumped and said, "Ph yeah, now we're  really going to begin after I get Hawks, Midorias, Bakugous, and the Todorokis then we can begin." I then spawned them in and explained everything. "Let us begin!"

LOADING... 

LOADING...

DEKUVERSE FOUND!

BEGINNING.............