Chapter 1

Author's Note: PLEASE READ!!!!

For my characters I'm going to use Francia Raisa as Isabella

For my characters I'm going to use Francia Raisa as Isabella. I think this part is suitable to be played by her because I imagine Isabella as short and curvy but You as the readers have the write to imagine her as anyone you wish.

 I think this part is suitable to be played by her because I imagine Isabella as short and curvy but You as the readers have the write to imagine her as anyone you wish

For Adrian I am using Dr Mike (Mikhael Varshavski) a very hot doctor and has a YouTube channel...you should check it out it's pretty cool. But as I've said before you guys can imagine him as any character of your vhoice.  Happy Reading!!!

***Isabella's POV***

"Woop woop that's the sounda da police! Woop woop that's the sounda da police! Woop woop-" click. I hate this alarm but I'm grateful to my little brother for recommending it because it wakes me up immediately. I never hear soft alarms because I use soft music to fall asleep.

"Ugh stupid alarm!" I say frustrated as I get out of bed. "Why the hell do I have to wake up so early again? " Because you have a job to get to genius...and  a new position to uphold duhh!
I mentally scold and thank my subconscious at the same time for reminding me that today is the day my Dad officially resigns and puts me in position to run the family company NIG Properties. It's a realty company...one of the best in the country actually.
Today will be the day I am the official owner of the company and trust me I'm happy to because my parents have worked so hard to build this company and Ive loved helping out the whole time.

Checking the time I almost jump outta my body because I've spent almost 20 minutes in my own thoughts... I do that a lot. I connect my phone to my speakers that I got installed into the walls of my apartment and play Boss by Doja Cat. I get undressed and head into my bathroom to prepare myself for the day.

An hour and a half later I head out to my favourite coffee shop which is 10 minutes away. Its pretty packed today because it's a Friday. Because I'm a regular here,my seat at the window is reserved and waiting for me. I get there and set up my work stuff just to get some stuff done for about 20 minutes before today's board meeting.

"Thank you" I say as Will the young waiter gives me my coffee and bagel. He smiles and walks away as I begin to dive into my work. I lose track of time when I suddenly realise I've been here for 40 minutes....waay longer than I should have stayed. "Crap I'm gonna be late." I curse as I begin to pack up my stuff. I quickly order another coffee because my other one was finished and I could mentally hear my Mom shouting at me for having way too much coffee. I scoff out loud as I get up and go get it at the counter.

Walking out of the coffee shop and heading to my car,a man who is too focused  on his phone is heading my way and isn't even looking where he is going. Beside him is an old granny walking her huge retriever and busy passer-bys everywhere else. As look straight ahead I'm either gonna have to slide past the granny who is way too close to the busy main road or squeeze in between her and the man on his phone.

I decide to try and squeeze in the middle. "Sorry Mam" I say as I walk past her as she just smiles and shifts the little that she can. The man completely ignores my plead to pass and just keeps walking so I now have to turn sideways so I dont bump into him.
Just when I thought I made it,this man manages to bump into my shoulder and I'm now faced with a tough decision...save my files or save my expensive Muglar blazer and blouse from being spoilt with coffee. So I choose to save my files because doing that shit takes forever...but I somehow spilt coffee on my shirt and blazer.

Gasp. "Holy crap!" I scream because the coffee was freaking hot and now my outfit is ruined.

********
First chapter guys🤗I'm sooo excited for you all to read it. I wasnt really sure about the content and I kept reading it as if I was a reader just to see how it looks you know. It might not be that great but as a beginner I'm happy with the product. Anyways guys I hope you like it and I can't wait to write another chapter for you guys to read🤗.