Proton,Electron wala pyaar

Thank you for choosing this book...

Happy reading 😙

"R-37,take care of the house while I am outside and dont forget to charge yourself and remind R-21 to charge herself" said Mr.Singhania while wearing his coat.

Today was the inauguration party of the Chaddas as yesterday their new mall was inaugurated and today they have organised a big lavish party inviting all the big and wealthy business men of the decade.Mr.Manish Singhaniya being one of them was also invited.

"Don't worry sir we will manage" said R-21 from behind with a smile.

Both the robos bid him adieu while he left nodding.

***

"So,what are your plans?" ShivaayR-37 asked as he slumped on the couch near the fish tank.

"Why so?" Asked AnikaR-21 sprinkling some grain like food in the water of the fish tank for the fishes to eat.

"We both are alone in this house,no one's their except us" ShivaayR-37 said smilling sheepishly.This particular robo girl has surely done something to him,which never happened before.

ShivasyR-37 being the most handsome robot of his factory was habituated to the unwanted attention of the other female robots there,he was always the hottest gossip among the other robos,but he never paid any heed to their seductive looks and minded his own business.One day he was bought by Mr.Singhania and was programmed to be his caretaker.From giving him medicines to making him sleep,from his exercise to his health,from business to accounts,he was responsible for everything,well programmed to be precise.He was a perfect Robot. But one fine day his owner bought a new robot,he was jealous,why not afterall he wanted to be his favorite but now he had a competition.He hated her then.But slowly and gradually his hate subsided when he got to know that she's only for household purposes like cooking, cleaning,dusting and other stuffs.

Since,day one he had a crush on her but his CPU always overpowered his MPU and jealousy was another reason.But later he realised that the crush is now love.

"Robot and love?" Sounds weird right? But they are humanoids with feelings and emotions.So,love's also an emotion,right?

Sitting idle he use to think for hours that can Robots fell in love.But the outcome he always camed up with was blaming her for experimenting with his protons and electrons while he was asleep.Well,that's not true it's his imagination and his fault that he fell in love.And moreover someone go and make him understand that one cannot touch or see protons,electrons or neutrons.Who would agree that he has same IQ level as that of Albert Einstein? Pyaar sachmein insaan ko pagal kar deta hai.

"So,what are you expecting?" AnikaR-21 asked trying to raise her eyebrow to which she failed,reason they don't have skin to control their movements.k

ShivasyR-37 left out a chuckle seeing that and said smilling"Nothing much bas promise to have dinner with me"

"And why should I?" AnikaR-21 asked narrowing her eyes.

"Because...." Saying this he moved closer to her and her energy level increased due the sudden excitement in her system standing this close to him.

No matter Humans or Humanoids,Shivaay still affects Anika.

".....I am saying so" he completed his sentence while twisting her hand behind in his style.

Her systems would have stopped and shut down if he would have kissed her on her lips instead of her cheeks.She nodded not able to handle this much proximity.

***

Sitting closer to each other on a chair they were all ready to start eating their dinner.

"Ready?" ShivaayR-37 asked AnikaR-21.