Kiyo360 and Freckles_Yachi (Part 2)

Kiyoko was in the kitchen, getting a drink. Given the plan of her house, she could see directly into the living room, where Yachi was playing with Yukki, Emily and Holli. Yachi worked with the kids well, and you could see that she really liked them. She had been worried for nothing. "So-"  Ren walked into the kitchen, with the dogs on her heels. "Whats the deal with you and Hitoka?" Kiyo took a few steps back and threw the nearest towel at her sister, who caught it effortlessly. "Don't foget, Lil' Sis, I was on the team for a few years." Her sister smirked, the same way Kiyo did. "Plus, I watched you grow up. You literally cannot hide anything from me." 

"Wow, you seemed to do a good job of hidding things from us, maybe I picked up some things." Kiyo smirked back, and then coverd her mouth, realizing what she had said. "Ren, I- I didn't mean that!" Ren cast her view downwards to the floor, and her expression turned dark. 

"Wow. I'm so-" She hoped off the counter and locked Kiyo in a headlock, "Damn proud of you! Haha, I guess I have taught you well." She scruffed Kiyo's hair, and began laughing. 

"Ren, please don't kill our sister." Chi called from the living room. "Whatever she said, it doesn't warrent death!" 

"Yeah, please don't kill the only person who keeps the team in line!" Yachi joined in, and Kiyo felt her sisters grip on her loosen, and all eyes went towards Yachi. "Oops. Sorry, I didn't mean that, Kiyo's just so good at keeping them-" There was a shout of laughter from Ren, and Kiyo heard Yachi audably sigh in relief. 

"Ok, if shes that important, I won't kill her." Ren shouted back. She relased her sister fully, and then hopped back on the counter. "But really," She lowerd her voice, "How did a wannabe tough girl like you go to a complete softie overnight? Hitoka's a complete softie, shes rubbed off on you. In the best way possible." Kiyo was a blushing mess at this point, had it been that obvious? 

"Yeah, ok, I like Yachi, really like her." Kiyo whispered back, and her sister smirked again. 

"Knew it."

As the two sisters talked in the kitchen, Yachi was laughing with the triplets. She was wrapping her head around the intricate storyline Yukki had made, whilst Emily controlled the dolls, and Holli acted out the sound effects. Chi smilled at the group from the couch, and she was glad her children got along with her sisters friend. What were Kiyo and Ren talking about in the kitchen? They seemed to be very private about it, whatever it was. Hitoka had set her phone down next to Chi and Kiyo's, and Chi couldn't stop looking at Hitoka's sugary-sweet case. "Is something wrong, Noel?" Hitoka asked from the floor, noticing Kiyo's sister looking at her phone. "Is there a bug on my phone?" 

"Oh, just call me Chi, Hitoka!" Chi rushed, "And no, don't worry, you'd know if something was on your phone-"

"Mummy's scared of bugs!" Yukki piped up. 

"Kids have no filter, huh?" Enji said from his seat. 

"Back to what I was saying-" Chi side-eyed her brother, a look that said, 'I'm going to kill you later', "I absolutely love your phonecase, Hitoka dear, its so cute!" 

"Oh-" Yachi was taken aback by this sudden compliment from Kiyo's sister, but she smilled, "T-Thank you!" Yachi was blushing, and she went back to playing with the triplets, "Wait! Um- I like your hair!" She looked up quickly, before going back to the triplets. 

"Enji, you have to learn to hold your tounge, man." Luke said. "Aren't you a teacher?"

"Well, yes, I am, and I hold my touge plenty, I'll have you know. The kids I teach- I know you have three, but imagine 20- in one room- with one break- and not being allowed to leave- Kind of makes you re-thinks schooling system, huh?"