PROLOGUE

Life has its ways to put people to trail; to surprise them or to shock them, to make them relish the feel of utter euphoria in one moment and let them experience backbreaking anguish in the very next, to keep them breathing and mirror what they have lost all along.

But what is the remedy when life shoves you into the kind of abyss you can neither escape nor obliterate ? You are thrust to simply suffer; forlorn and hopeless.

Today, as I pen down the futile flowing emotions and think of the possible catharsis, a segment registers the big bang of my everything. That sweet but fabricated bubble. Those moments which I believed would be the most cherished. Minutes of innocent laughter that I thought would never elapse...

And with a heavy jerking suddenness, I am back to this second. Understanding what it feels to be deceived, had there been a choice, I wouldn't have ever opted to set foot on land.

If only things went according to plans !!!

I am not aware of the plans life has for me in its store. They are yet to be revealed, yet to be discovered.

However, like a wildflower in the infinite sands of the desert, I will grow in the cruelest weather, holding on to every single drop of hope. To not just survive, but bloom. I promise myself a life filled with layers of innumerable tones but when one rips them apart, there is only darkness that remains.

Arjun

The diary closed and drops of transparent blood fell and settled on it. The leather bound diary with the saline, circular blotches staining it forever was never opened ever again.

                               -x-

This is the beginning. Hope you like it.

Read, vote and comment.

It would mean a lot to me.