chapter eighteen

season one ; episode four { Spy Games }
chapter eighteen

BROOKLYN DECIDED TO spend the night with Kiara as she couldn't go back home

BROOKLYN DECIDED TO spend the night with Kiara as she couldn't go back home. She had no idea where her brother was as she hadn't heard from him all day since they split up. She didn't mind crashing at Kiara's for the night, she'd rather stay with her than JJ's deadbeat's father.

"Why are you so smiley?" Kiara asked, watching the girl rip her t-shirt off her body. She looked over at Kiara and held the goofy smile upon her face. "What the fuck happened?" Kiara sat up on her bed and listened in for the gossip.

"Look, you cannot tell my brother, okay!" Brooklyn pointed her finger at the girl in warning.

"My lips are sealed."

"I made out with JJ."

"What!" Kiara shout up on her bed in complete shock. Her hands waving in the air as she jumped forward to hug the brunette. The girl laughed, her arms wrapping around Kiara's body. "Holy shit, I'm so happy for you! Wait... did you...?"

"Make out in your bathroom. Yep."

"Uh, you better not have-."

She placed her hand over Kiara's mouth. "No. No. We didn't go any further than kissing. I don't wanna have sex with someone in a bathroom, thank you."

"That's great, Brooke but are you sure?" Kiara pulled away and slipped her hands in Brooklyn's.

"Sure about what?" She scoffed.

"You and JJ..." Kiara trailed on but Brooklyn didn't understand. "Like, are you sure this is what you want? I mean it's you and JJ, I just want you to be completely sure."

"I mean... I have been thinking of me and JJ together for the last five years, Kie." Brooklyn fell back onto Kiara's bed. "I'm in love with him."

Kiara's face dropped. She wanted to tell Brooklyn that she had genuine feelings for her but after hearing she was in love with JJ, she just didn't know what to do and a little part of her was happy for her but another part of her was devastated. Maybe her opinions on JJ would change if Kiara confessed or maybe it would make it more awkward.

"Kie? You okay?" Brooklyn waved her hand in front of the girl's face, snapping her awake.

"Hmm. That's great, Brooke."

"Hey, Kie. Come on, it's me. Talk to me." She pulled Kiara down besides her, squeezing her hand.

"I have something to tell you and... I don't want you to freak out or... really say anything but I need to get it out." Kiara let out a small sigh, looking up at the brunette. Her eyes moved from her eyes to her lips quickly, hoping Brooklyn wouldn't catch on.