Part 24

(blank pov)

blank: "what do you mean ?"

K: "we have just reserved word from the town of pucatrihue that a fleet of ships have attacked them they also say that the flag on the fleets ships is of the kingdom of equals"

(i think about this for a second)

blank: "well it seems the gods have finally decided to try and stop me"

K: "than we are fighting the whole world now"

blank: "what forces do we have to fight the landing with"

K: "not must but with the rivers in the north and south and forests everywhere we can slow them down until we can get more down there"

blank: "the fact that we can use dead enemy solders as our own solders has saved us a few times before but now we may need it more than ever anyway how is the European front"

K: "looks like they had a fall back line at lest partly ready but not much from the main line got there so it's already straggling to hold us especially given the fact our guns can hit theirs if they get too close but they were able to move a lot of federation solders during the winter"

blank: "they will try to get their guns to match ours or have better ways to protect them for now we should use this as much as we can before they succeed"

(king pov)

king: "general how goes the fount today"

general: "in a word bad with the rang the new guns have even with the heroes now on the fount we have maybe 2 weeks if even that before the line breaks down completely and we are in retreat again)

king: "dam those heretics !!! is there nothing we can do ?"

general: "no we can't I'm afraid if only we knew how they were able to turn so many of our people against us we could try to find a way to reverse it and get our people back to fight against the real enemy"

???: "i could not agree more"

(me and the general spin around and we see something that we don't believe it of a second after that second however we both fall to our knees)

king: "my goddess"

general: "we are not worthy"

goddess: "rise my children"

(we do as she says)

goddess: "now there is a reason I have come to you today the way that the nameless demon has been able to take control of my children"

king: "than please my goddess enlighten us"

goddess: "there is a gem under every holy place in the world dedicated to that lands god it blesses the people around it the demon has corrupted them in order to turn them to his side"

(another light and next to her was several boxes full of white gems)

goddess: "replace them with these and my children will return to our side"

king: "it shall be done"

general: "it shall be done"

(the goddess leaves and we just stand there stunned by what just happened the goddess had just spoken to us)

general: "I can't believe that just happened"

king: "I know we must be the first normal humans in 5000 years maybe longer to speak to the goddess in person"

general: "ether way we have been given a mission from the goddess herself we must complete it at once so lets take another look at this map and see where we can take back some ground and some people"

(sapphire pov)

bang bang bang

solder: "ahhh help me !!!"

(I look over and see that a solder traped under some of a collapsed house I run over to help him out but by the time I get him out I see how much blood he lost and realise that he wasn't breathing anymore this was the 3rd time this had happened today I had saved many more but it was starting to get to me)

I need to find a way to stop those guns the line won't last a week line this

(I look out to the enemy trench seeing the guns and some rifles that were still trying to snipe some of our solders there was no way I could get close enough to hit those guns but we can't bring our guns up before they get destroyed by the longer ranged guns)

(bill pov)

bill: "get down !!!"

(the guns had started back up again as everyone ducks down in the trench this usually goes on for a few minutes than the enemy would charge)

it's world war 1 all over again

(after about 7 minutes the guns slowed down a bit)

bill: "prepare for the charge !!!"

here we go again

enemy solder: "hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!"

(I raze my rifle choosing a human as my first target and fire)