chapter nineteen

season one ; episode five { Midsummers }
chapter nineteen

BROOKLYN AND SARAH were the type of people who you wouldn't see being friends or even talking

BROOKLYN AND SARAH were the type of people who you wouldn't see being friends or even talking. Of course they were both completely different as she was a Kook and Brooklyn was a Pogue. They both had different lifestyles and views on the island. Brooklyn was briefly friends with the Sarah while she was best friends with Kiara but she had never been alone with her like she was right now. What was worse was that Brooklyn had just caught her and her brother locking lips so she had no clue on what to say to her now.

Brooklyn chose to broke the silence by saying, "So... you and my brother?"

"Oh. Yeah. I'm sorry about that. I hope you-."

"I'm not mad or anything. I'm actually glad my brother has found someone..." Brooklyn chuckled lightly, peering over at Sarah who had her eyes on the road. "I know we haven't spoke properly but I won't get in the way of you and John B. I mean, I was shocked at first but who wouldn't be."

"We went to Chapel Hill to look at the archives and... it was the best day of my life. It was incredible and that kiss was-."

"Sarah, I don't need to hear it." Brooklyn quickly cut the girl off, not wanting her to hear if her brother was a good kisser or not. According to Kiara, she was better than him. "I'm just glad he was in safe hands. I was worried after we split up after running away from DCS but I'm glad he was safe, that's all." In all honesty, Brooklyn didn't expect him to run off to Chapel Hill with a Kook but Brooklyn didn't except to find herself being attacked by a bunch of Kooks. "If this thing is gonna happen between you and John. I need to know that you won't hurt him. I-I've heard how you've been in past relationships and I just wanna say, my brother is not just some guy. He's incredible and I love him so if you hurt him... I'm afraid I'll hurt you."

"Right... well I do like your brother." Brooklyn simply nodded, only needing to hear that for now. "Um... why are we going to the station?"

"JJ got arrested. I need to get to him before his father does." Brooklyn told her.

"Well, I'll wait out here if you want while you go in." The blonde pulled over in front of the police station and Brooklyn quickly pushed open the door but turned back to thank her.

"Really?"

"Of course."

"Thank you. That'll be great. I promise I won't be long." The girl climbed out of the car and began to run into the police station like she had to report a crime.

She didn't care for Sarah, she didn't have any reason to hate her or fight with her. She didn't have a problem with her and her brother... not yet anyway but she just remained calm and collective while she rushed into the station, seeing that Luke Maybank, JJ's father was already at the front desk.