The Sun is Mad

>>Nico's POV<<

I had finished eating my soup, and Vanessa was crashed on my floor. Jeez, she was so cute when she slept. She looked so relaxed and peaceful. It was beautiful.

I know I shouldn't have done this, but I couldn't help it. I got up slowly, but the pain just kept wracking up inside of me. I walked over to where she was asleep and put a pillow under head, and a blanket over her body. Of course, I had to give her a kiss, so I did. I lightly kissed her forehead, being ever so careful not to wake her up. If she woke up and saw me out of bed, I would be d-e-a-d. Dead.

She lightly smiled whne I kissed her. "Nico..." she said while opening her eyes.

Uh oh. She's gonna see me awake.

Vanessa opened her eyes fully and saw me. "Nico di Angelo. Get back to bed this instant!" She ordered.

"I was just getting you a pillow and blanket, I swear!" I pleaded. SHe crossed her arms over her Camp shirt. "Don't care. Bed. NOW!"

"Okay, okay. Least you could do is say thank you." She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Thank you..." She said. "But your such a dork..." SHe mumbled to herself. I heard what she said, I just wanted to hear her say it again.

"WHat was that?" I questioned, walking towards her.

"N-nothing." She stammered, clearly getting frightened by this.

"Say it."

"No."

"Say it Vanessa."

"Nuh uh."

"Fine."

(WARNING: some... uh... awkward stuff up ahead.)

I pinned her against the obsidian walls of my cabin. Our noses were touvhing, and she was staring right at me.

"Wanna tell me now?" I whispered. She was staring up at me, considering she was shorter.

"I-uh...I... Nico, what are you doing?" She stuttered.

"What did you say Vanessa?" I smirked. " I Just wanna know."

She put on that award winning smile and kissed my nose. "I said your a dork, you dork."

I laughed. I leaned in to kiss her, but the next thing I knew, I was kissing a wall. That little bugger crouched beneath my arm.

(okay, awkward stuff over, enjoy!)

"Nope. No kisses for Nico today! Now get to bed, Death Breath."

I pouted for what seemed like forever, but did not prevail. I was lying down in bed, staring at the ceiling, and thinking... who could the traitor be? Why would they do this? How could they do this?

>>Vanessa's POV<<

I walked away while Nico was in bed. On the other side of the cabin, I pulled out a golden drachma. Now I know you weren't supposed to Iris-Message the gods, but I don't care. I was doing it either way.

"Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, show me Apollo, Mt. Olympus" And the water shimmered into the feature of Apollo. "Dad. Hi."

"Hey Vanessa, everything alright?" He asked, sitting up from his laurel covered throne.

"Yeah, I just needed to know when Nico was allowed to leave? I mean, he's feeling alot better, and I kinda have a meeting with Hazel to discuss who the traitor is." I leaned on my hip. Apollo studied me. He looked at me up and down, as if determining to see if I was real.

"I suppose he can go now as well as you, but before he does, call him over for a second, I need to talk to him."

Uh oh.

"Nico come here for a second!" I yelled to the other side of the room. Nico flopped off the bed and trotted over to me, putting an arm around my waist and pulling me close.

"Get your hands off of her!" Apollo snapped. Nico retracted faster than you could say demigods.

Apollo inched closer to the screen. "If I ever see you push her against the wall again, or treat her in a disrespectful manner, I swear to all of the gods I will-" I swished the screen away.

"Okay thats enough dad bye!" And he was gone. I turned to face Nico.

"I am so sorry about that." I said, my face blushing. I grunted and covered my face with my hands, whih Nico quickly removed.

"Hey its okay. He's your dad, I would've thought it was weird if he didn't do that." He lightly chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Neeks." I smiled and hugged him. "But I have to go, and your allowed to leave too." Nico pouted childishly.

"No. I don't wanna leave." He made a frowny face, which was beyond adorable, but i could't stay. "I want to stay here with you and watch a movie..." He wrapped his frail, but muscular, arms around my waist from the back. I wanted to say yes, I really did, but I had a meeting with Hazel about the... you know what.

"Nico, stop. I have to go meet Hazel. How 'bout tomorrow night, okay? I'm free then." I kissed his cheek, and just as I was running out the door, he stopped me.

"Wait, wait, wait... your going somewhere. Private. To meet Hazel." He clicked his jaw. "Then I'm coming with you. I'm not leaving you alone in a room with Hazel. She hates you. I mean, no offence."

I lightly chuckled at Nico's concernment. It was so cute. His nose always scrunched up and his eyes crinkled. He looked like an old man.

"No, Nico, I mean, she apologized, and we're cool. Still, she's not my favourite person in the world, but she's alright." I shrugged my shoulders.

He nervously bit his bottom lip, and I walked over to him, clutching his hands. "Nico, don't worry, okay?" I smiled at him. "Everything will be fine. And I promise, if anything goes wrong, I'll run out of there." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead, resting his chin atop my head. "Fine. Be safe." He mumbled. I smiled and made my way to the Big House.

"Hazel..." I whispered as I stepped onto the creaking floor. "Hazel, you here?" I walked deeper into the house, hearing a cracking sound coming through the cieling. Then, the cieling broke.

And Hazel Levesque came crashing through.

"Hazel!" I screamed and ran to grab her limp body. Being a child of Apollo was pretty great right now, because I always had extra squares of Ambrosia on me. I quickly shoveled it into her mouth, and I opened my mouth to sing, but halted. I couldn't sing! What was I thinking? I mean, sure I dont like her, but I would never do that to a person. Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods... NICO AND WILL (hehe solangelo) "Nico, Nico!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, praying to the gods he could hear me. And he did.

"OH GODS HAZEL WHAT IN TARTARUS HAPPENED?!" He then took her from my grasp, and I looked up to see the big hole in the cieling. Something was glowing green from upstairs,but I couldn't pinpoint what. I assumed it was Rachel having a suprise oracle moment. I slowly crept upstairs, being sure not to let Nico see me. If he did, he would start with his "no your not going." "Vanesa your gonna get hurt." and "Vanessa, I won't allow it."

Walking towards the green light, I was mesmerized. Slowly turning the corner in the Big House, I peeked into the attic. Nothing.

"what the..." I whispered to myself. There was a faint gurgling noise coming from behind the Oracle's chair.

"Vanessa..." It whispered, then the person I least expected emerged from the shadows. His eyes glowing that same green light, and his body shaking like a wet dog.

It was Will.

Will Solace.

HOLA AMIGOS! Im sorry it took a long time to update, but I've literally been drowning in school work so I didn't get a chance. Hope you like this chapter, and I'm sorry it's super short!
Keep Reading!!