Tamaye's Adventure! chapter 2

Tamaye-"WAKE UP ORICHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE CMON LETS GO!"
Orichi- "SHIT! okok ~she would change into uniform, glaring at Tamaye after for not wearing the girls uniform, grab her bag, and run out the door to catch up to Tamaye~

-that day seemed casual, though people were confused as to how a poor girl *tamaye* would get into a rich kids academy, which Tamaye didnt enjoy...everyone knew Orichi was Principal Nezra's  Niece and didnt bother her. Lunch time came and Tamaye was running late to meet Ori-chan on the roof for lunch, but Tamaye kinda got lost...she was about to turn a corner when she heard a mans voice yelling at a guy- "YOU HAD ONE JOB, WHICH WAS TO PROTECT PRINCE KURO AND YOU FAIL. AS KURO'S OLDER BROTHER IM YOUR BOSS AND I CAN FIRE YOU. so guess what? you.are.fuckingfired. NOW SCRAM!"-
Tamaye would walk around the corner to see an elementary school boy with a red mark on his face-he was slapped. Tamaye took out an ice pack that was meant to keep her food cold out of her lunchbox and she gave it to the boy and said-
tamaye: " Here! just put it on your bruise and it'll feel better ~she would smile, but then quickly stop and walk off~

Prince Ashitako- "thank you...-!"
Tamaye would already have walked off, out of earshot, and to the roof.
Prince Ashitako- "hm...she's different.

~after school in the dorms~
Orichi- "so how was your day Tama? you seem a bit off ->-"
Tamaye- "uhm...well i dont know who exactly he was, but he referred to himself as some prince kuro's older brother? do Princes even go to academies ?"
Orichi- ".....OMG YOU MET PRINCE ASHITAKO AND HIS BROTHER KURO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! whenever girls start swarming the prince he gets mad and storms off, Ashitako not Kuro. Kuro is a sweet elementary boy who gets bullied for liking "girl stuff" it really gets Ashitako mad so he hires tons of guards or watchers to checkn on him after school because Prince Ashitako has to go to his families castle for training. he learns how to defend himself too, just like you used to Tama!"
**Tama-chan used to practice Akido, Judo, Taekwandoe, and simple fist fighting before she got a job, she still remembers alot and can beat up people without hurting them to much.**
Tamaye- "yeah that was really fun to learn, hopefully i dont have to use it too much now or ill end up breaking someones bones."
Orichi- "yeah please dont do that -w-"
Tamaye- "mk ~she would let out a small giggle which would be broken off by a knocking on the door~
Tamaye- "ill get it!"
*Tamaye opened the door and paused for a moment*
Tamaye- "uhm hi? how can i help you?" Prince Ashitako and Prince Kuro stood  infront the dorm door, Ori-chan came to see who it was and freaked out, resulting in Tamaye walking out and closing Orichi in the dorm

Tamaye- "sorry about her, shes always like this. how can i help you?"
Prince Kuro- "i wanted to say thank you for giving me an ice pack to make sure i was okie!"
Tamaye- "its no problem *she would give off a tired, annoyed look and say* ok anything else or somethin? i have homework to finish."
-Prince Ashitako and Kuro were suprised. no one has ever acted like this to them, usually people are the one to ask "hey, can i get a picture or autograph" but Tamaye doesnt seem to be that kind of person...-

Prince ashitako- "o-oh uhm Prince Kuro needs a tutor and someone to check up on him to make sure he doesnt get hurt, would you like the j-job?" the prince seemed flustered for some reason.
Tamaye- "do i get paid and how much ->-"
Prince Ashitako- "yea you do,  5000$ a week."
Tamaye- "!!! "" -thinking: thats alot-

Prince Ashitako- "does that much work?"Tamaye a bit to excitedly- "mhm!"Prince Kuro- "okie we will see you  tommorow!"

Tamaye a bit to excitedly- "mhm!"
Prince Kuro- "okie we will see you  tommorow!"

*thank you to anyone reading this, ill get chapter three out soon owo*