0.4

Hyunjin sighed, unwrapping his arms from the youngers waist. He glanced at the sleeping figure as he pulled his clothes back on and grabbed his belongings. Jisung looked beautiful while asleep, his hair sticking to his forehead from sweat due to their earlier activities. His cheeks were even puffier which Hyunjin thought was quite cute.

He wrote a small note on a piece of paper, including his personal number which he rarely gives out. He usually just gives people the number he uses for his "business". Then he slipped out the door, taking one last look at the sleeping Jisung. He bowed to the maid he had seen earlier and she gave him an almost knowing look which Hyunjin almost laughed at. He left the house and began his walk back to his apartment to get ready for work.

Jisung woke up and instantly felt like something was different. When he had fallen asleep, the bed had been warming and much more comfortable. Then, when he sat up and felt a sharp pain shoot up through his lower back, he instantly recalled, pouting slightly when he realized Hyunjin had just left. He didn't seem like the type to just leave after sex like they had just had but then again he was a prostitute. He did this type of thing a lot.

Jisung rolled over in his bed and his back lagged on something. He reached under himself and pulled out a square sticky note with rushed hand writing on it. It read "Had work gotten run otherwise i would stay til you woke up. Call me and let me know how things go with your boyfriend *** *** **** -H.HJ"

Jisung sighed, setting the note aside. He felt bad about cheating on his boyfriend. Even though technically, he had cheated first, that didn't make it any better. Jisung thought about the situation for a moment before deciding it would be best to just end things. They were in a bad enough place as it is and Jisung was starting to get strangely attracted to someone else. Someone that went by the name of Hyunjin.

Jisung knee what he needed to do now and he grabbed his phone from the bedside table, dialing a certain someone's number. He picked up almost instantly.

"Jisung, baby what's up?" his voice flowed through the receiver.

All Jisung could imagine for a moment was Hyunjin, whispering baby into his ear huskily. His body shivered.

"Jisung? Is something wrong."

"no- actually yeah." Jisung sighed, sitting up and running a hand through this hair. "Something is wrong."

"What is it?" Jisung almost laughed at how he was able to sound so genuinely concerned.

There was a short pause before Jisung spoke again. "How was your grandmas?" He spat, trying to channel as much skepticism as he could into his voice

"What're yo- Oh yeah it was good. She's good.." he said.

"mhm...." Jisung trailed off before speaking again. "oh hey i was wondering if you could hang out now? i want to tell you about my day."

He laughed through the phone. "Of course. I'd love to hear about your day."

"i'm sure you would." Jisung rolled his eyes. "Anyways stop by my house"

"Alright see you i-"

"Bye!!" Jisung grinned, quickly pressing the red hang up button.

He sighed and let his back hit the bed when he realized he was still naked and slightly sticky with cum. Jisung remembered that Hyunjin had changed the bedsheets and wiped him down with a towel but he had to shower to get it all off. He got off the bed and picked out a large white t-shirt that was almost three times his actual size, before entering the bathroom to shower.

The warm water hit his back as soon as he stepped into the shower. Once he was done washing himself, he dressed in the t-shirt and a pair of boxers before walking out of the bathroom. He dried his hair with a towel as he made him way downstairs. As he was walking down the stairs he took a shocked note of the amount of hickeys that littered his inner thighs. He remembered seeing the especially dark one just below his collar bone when he had stepped out of the shower.

He glanced at the clock on before rushing back upstairs and grabbing his phone, dialing the number on the sheet of paper beside his bed. It rang a couple times before someone picked up.

"Hello?" a deep voice said on the other end.

Jisung rushed around the room to find some sweatpants as he responded.

"Hyunjin?" he asked. the voice sounded a tad bit too deep to belong to Hyunjin.

"Ah no. This is his friend, Felix. Hyunjin's working would you like me to go get him?" the person, Felix, said.

"Oh if he's busy never mind. I'll just call him later." Jisung sighed, pulling on his pants as the doorbell rang.

Jisung ran down the stairs and too the door before his maid could answer it.

"Ok. You want me to tell him you called?" Felix asked.

"Sure if you want." Jisung opened the door, revealing his soon to be ex boyfriend in all his two timing glory. He stepped aside and let him in, mouthing a quick Hi before turning back to the phone.

"Ok. wait what's your na- oh hey hyung." A small conversation went on on the other end that Jisung couldn't quite make out. He waited a moment and followed his boyfriend into the living room.

"Jisung-ah." Hyunjin's voice flowed nicely through the receiver. "I see you received my note. What's up?"

"Uh yeah i got your note. Very cute." Jisung joked. Hyunjin let out a chuckle. His boyfriend plopped down on the couch, switching on the tv before watching Jisung closely, listening in on his end of the conversation.

"So did something happen with Mr. Two-time?" Jisung glanced at the boy seated lazily on his couch, making brief eye contact before looking away and leaving the room.

"Uhm I called him over. I think I'm going to confront him." Jisung stated, trying to filter as much determination into his voice as possible.

"good good." there was a moments silence before Hyunjin spoke again. "Was there something else you needed? cuz i kinda gotta get back to my shift."

"Oh right!" Jisung said, remembering why he had called the older in the first place. "What the hell did you do to my thighs!" he hissed info the receiver.

Hyunjin laughed in response. "I gotta go before my boss gets mad. later."

Jisung huffed a.s. his question was never answered. "bye." he pouted, hanging up.

"Jisung-ah! Who were you talking too?" Jisung rolled his eyes, suddenly feeling a burning hatred for the boy he once loved.

He reentered the living room giving his boyfriend a passive look.

"Just a friend." Jisung said shortly, sitting across the room from him.

"Come sit next to me babe." He said, motioning to the open spot next to him on the couch.

"Uh no I'm okay over here." Jisung protested politely. "Actually Jungkook... I wanted to ask you about something."

"Hmm? what is it?" Jungkook replied, not taking his eyes off the screen.

Jisung closed his eyes for a moment, inhaling and exhaling in an attempt to compose himself before speaking.

"Why are you cheating on me?"