━━━ i. three werewolves summon demons. . . sounds like a bad joke.

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter one

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━
chapter one.
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

The Knights of Saint Christopher were feeling glorious this one particular night. Preventing bag magic from invading their world has never felt as good as today. Hamish wonders around the house, bopping his head the ground trembling music like it were the classic genre, Lilith laid on the couch belting out to the tunes clenching her beer and Randall whirls around arms flared, unable to keep himself locked on one thought.

Though, there's one he keeps bouncing back too like boomerang: demons. Not all demons are bad, like not all werewolves murder. Just because the Knights do, doesn't mean every other nonexistent creature does too. And who says demons exist, like Lilith says Hell doesn't exist so how can demons, where would they live or be born ━━━ thus making his idea to summon them foolproof.

"Guys, guys, we should do a. . ." He loses the thought, his eyebrows draw together as he snaps his fingers and claps when it comes back to him, almost spilling his drink on the wooden floor capturing their attention. "A demon summon!"

"Demons aren't real," Lilith retorts, her features scrunching in confusion. "Stop being a drunk idiot."

Hamish gestures over at her lazily, lowering his sunglasses, "What she said."

The corner of his left mouth lifts as he bobs his head, eyebrows raised to hint the opposite. "Or aren't they?"

Hamish shakes his head, collapsing back on the couch besides Lilith, "No, no, we are not summoning a demon."

"Come on, hamish," Randall urges, clasping his hands together in front of him.

"Okay, you've convinced me." The leader replied, shrugging his shoulders careless. Randall fist pumps the air, and creepily simultaneously the boys turned their necks to Lilith besides them, "Come on, Lilith."

"Yeah, Lilith, come on." Randall implores, his smile widens as he squeezes himself in between them, knowing she was bound to say yes more likely sooner than later.

Lilith wonders to the mini bar and pours herself a drink, knowing the boys were waiting for an answer and she would need a drink to handle doing this with them. "Fine. Count me in." Lilith agreed, leaning back on the bar. Randall pumps his fist in the air again, and Hamish smacks the arm rest in excitement.

"We need Google and. . . so many candles." Randall lists, his nose wrinkling in thought. The gang spread out; Hamish drawing the symbols on the wooden floor, Randall searching the words rather than use the books in the basement and Lilith arranges the lit candles at each end of the triangle.