Part 3: Mr.Fazbear's Surprise

10 YEARS LATER
[ Mr.Fazbear's POV ]
I was sitting in my office, constantly getting up from my black leather chair that sat by my desk to see if the truck was here yet. I sighed worriedly and said," When is that guy going to get here? I ordered my "special surprise" for the animatronics almost two weeks ago! Why isn't it here yet? The website said that it should arrive...", I looked back at my computer," today at 10 o'clock. It's 9:55 right now. Where were they?! This was a very important order to help try to make up to the animatronics for being shut down and left to rot for 10 years.
"I hope it'll come before Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, or Foxy see it." They were all at the repair shop getting fixed up for the grand re-opening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. They were suppose to be back around 11, one hour before the grand re-opening. I wanted them to look new and better for the adults and children since I got complains of them being too old and rotting. I just hope it comes soon...
[ ??? POV ]
I was so excited I was going to be working with the Freddy Fazbear crew! I overheard the truck driver saying we were almost to the new restaurant, about 20 miles left and we'll be there! "Calm down, no need to get excited. It's just working side by side with the best pirate in the world!", I happily thought to myself.
"Hmmm... If I'm going to work as a pirate, I might as well start practicing my pirate accent," I thought. "Arrrg! Where be me booty? Yer need t' walk th' plank! Arrrg! I'm a pirrrate!," I practiced in the back of the delivery truck for I think was about 20 minutes.
I heard the truck stop and it became quiet. I got back into my original position, standing up, one hand on my hip and the other ( the one with the hook ) in the air. I saw the trunk of the truck slide up and two men picked me up and carried me into Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. They took me into Pirate Cove and set me down on the sand. I was so excited to be in Foxy's home! When the two men left the room,I got up and started exploring. No one was in the room with me. I peaked my head out of the curtains to Pirate Cove and saw Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and... I gasped. Foxy! I was so excited and couldn't wait to meet him.. I mean them... I couldn't wait to meet them.. yeah...
I saw a man with brown hair, a black suit, he was kinda chubby, and he had a black tie, which I guessed was the owner, Mr. Fazbear. He was talking to the animatronics and pointing towards me. Freddy and his crew, I guess you would call it, started walking toward me. I guess Bonnie saw me and she smiled and waved at me. I was really nervous so I pulled my head back in and laid back in the sand where the two men first put me.
Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and Mr.Fazbear came into the room and it quickly became crowded with six people in the small room at the same time. " Hey. You awake yet?," Mr. Fazbear asked me. I was laying there, with my eyes closed, pretending I was still asleep. Mr. Fazbear knelt down and shook me a little. After that, he stood back up and looked at me.I slowly opened my eyes and sleepily asked," Wh- where am I,"pretending I didn't know. "Well, yer in me home, Pirate Cove!" It was no other than Foxy.
He knelt down, took my hand, and helped me up. I was so embarrassed and I started blushing. "So, what's yer name, lassie," Foxy asked me, still holding my hand. I was blushing so much, that everyone noticed. " Well, if ye want me t' let go of yer hand, I will," he told me while chuckling a little. I got even more embarrassed and blushed even more, if that was even possible. Sadly, he let go of my hand and I stopped blushing. Everyone started laughing, and I wanted to fit in with them, so I started laughing, too.
After he stopped chuckling, Mr. Fazbear said," Well, are you going to introduce yourself, mam?" I sheepishly said," Umm.. yeah. M-my name's S-sage." Everyone oohed at my name and Bonnie said," Well it sure fits your appearance!"
I forgot to mention that I'm a pure white Alaskan wolf, medium length hair, I guess, my bangs hung in front of my face, and I had green eyes. ( like the picture at the top of the beginning page ^_^ except with green eyes ) I guess it does fit my appearance. I don't know why, but Chica looked kinda sad. She gave me a little wave and walked out of the room to her kitchen "Is she okay," I asked. " Yeah, she's fine." Freddy said. I loved his British accent, like it's not full British, but you can still hear a hint of it in his voice. "Yeah, she always bakes, but we don't mind, she's the best baker we know!" That was from Bonnie. I'm guessing they're best friends. I complemented Bonnie on her outfit and she thanked me. She said that she loved my hair. We agreed that I would do her hair and she would do my clothes, just for fun. I was starting to really enjoy this place!
After I got shown around the restaurant, Mr. Fazbear made an announcement. "Hey guys, It's 11:45 and we open at 12, so I wanted to tell you all what job Sage is having." I have to admit, I already knew because I heard the truck drivers talking about how good of a pirate I would. "Sage, you will be working side by side with Foxy." I looked at Foxy and smiled at him. Right when I looked at him, he looked back at me and smiled. I thought he looked kinda... excited... to be working with me. "Mr. Fazbear, is Sage going to be acting with me? Because if th' lassie is, she'll need a script. We've only got about 12 minutes," he asked. I didn't know I was going to be acting, I thought I was going to be like a statue or something, but I was so excited that I might get to act! Mr. Fazbear ran to his office, got a script, and gave it to me. "If you can memorize these lines, then you can act today. You've only got 10 minutes, so you better hurry."
Eeek! I was finially going to act with Foxy! I went to Pirate Cove, got my pirate clothes on, and started practicing my lines. In the middle of the script, I hears the curtains move behind me, but I didn't care cause it was probably just the wind or something. I got up on the pirate boat, held my hook up in the air and said," Ye better be ready t' walk th' plank!" A piece of the boat broke off where my foot was and I fell. "Aaah!" Then, when I was ready to hit the ground, I felt soft, furry hands catch me. I turned my head and it was... Foxy! "Ye okay, lassie? Ye almost took a nasty fall ther' ," he told me. " Uhh.. y-yeah.. I-I'm okay. Thanks f-for catching m-me." Ughh! Why did I stutter so much!? I was so nervous that I couldn't talk. I was breathless.
"Hehe, no problem, lassie. Yer pretty good at th' pirate accent, ye know?"
"... T-thanks F-Foxy. But y-you're the best at i-it."
" Ye almost as good as me, though. Why are ye stuttering so much, lassie? It's just me, yer good ol' Foxy" He was still holding me in his arms, and I bet I was blushing a lot again. I felt more comfortable with Foxy now and said," Sorry, just jitters. It's just since I was a little pup I've always wanted to meet you. And now that I have, I'm so worried I might mess up and make a fool out of myself, you know?" "Lassie," he told me in a soft, comforting tone,"don't be nervous. It's an honor meeting ye and I hope we can become really good mates."
He was just about to put me down, when I said," Wait!", and he stopped. " What do ye need, lassie?", he asked me. I don't know what got into me, but I felt I had to. I kissed him on the cheek. I stopped and he just stood there. "I-I'm so s-sorry F-Foxy. I j-just couldn't h-help m-myself. You're just s-so handsome and n-nice that I c-couldn't stop myself.I'm s-sorry."
Then, he did something I will never forget. He brushed my bangs out of my face and said softly," Lassie, it's okay. I actually liked it." And with that he leaned down and kissed my forehead. I was so happy that I just sat there in shock. Even thought it was only a forehead kiss, I was still so happy! He laughed and put me down, which I was kinda sad about. He had such a cute laugh.I hugged him and he hugged me back. I had to stand on my tippy toes just to reach his neck.
Just then, we heard Mr. Fazbear announce over the intercom,"Ladies and gentlemen, please give a round of applause for two of the best pirates of the seas, Foxy and Sage!" All of the children screamed and cheered for us, and so did the adults. I got a huge grin on my face and Foxy said," Ye ready, lassie?" " Totally!", I replied. We got in our staring positions and I got ready for one of the best days of my life.