Chapter 1

My Name Is Alexa Heronez, and I'm in love with a demon.                                                                                                 And here's how it happened                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

School, 9:00 am                                                                                                                                                      Alexa's P.O.V                       

Mrs.Elizabeth is my favorite teacher. She's nice and caring. she never raises her voice at us. ( Mrs. Elizabeth is Elizabeth from 7DS) "We have a transfer student so make him feel welcome.               The class muttered something about the new kid.                                                                                                  "Bendy, Please come out."

In the class                                                                                                                                                                               Bendy's P.O.V

  I look around the class, and see a girl sitting in the front and looking at me, "Wassup, I'm Bendy." One guy yelled, "hey bendy, stand up!" A bunch of girls giggled God, I thought, What a  loser.

Alexa's P.O.V

    I was playing with my gloves when I Bonnie call out "Hey Bendy, Stand up!" Then the Chicas laughed. I was annoyed when suddenly I had a coughing attack and I grabbed my handkerchief and ran out of the classroom. When alone, I checked the handkerchief and I saw ink on it. I ran to the nurse's office.

Bendy's P.O.V                

When I was talking, That girl suddenly started coughing a lot and she ran out, holding a handkerchief to her mouth. then I heard a Thump and ran out and saw her, lying in a pool of Ink, on the ground, screaming for help. I ran to her side and asked what's wrong. "I need My Medication-" She suddenly coughed up ink and tears slid down her cheeks." please Bendy, can you grab it?" her voice hopeful. " sure, Anything for a woman." ( Cup, Mug, Bendy, Felix, and Boris are the Cup, Mug, Bendy, Felix, and Boris from "The Quest For The Ink Machine".So This Bendy is really flirty and Cup at first is a jerk.)"Take a Right at the end of the hallway and the go to the Music Room,The Nurse's office is next to it." she instruced, " Got it." two minutes later i reappeared by her side, I lifted her up(Cuz apparently he's CRAZY buff) and carried her to the imfirmary.

Alexa's P.O.V

I wake up in the Infirmary with a little person next to me Oh, It's Bendy "Thanks" " for what?" "you saved my life, I don't think that i ever introduced myself, My name is Alexa Heronez, but my friends call me Alex."

Bam! First chapter, 382 words(Plz dun hate it ;-;)                                                                                                    very proud of my self took me like 3 days to make(Cuz a writers block)

Next chapter will be out soon!

BYE!