Chapter 2

After School                                                                                                                                                                             Alexa's P.O.V

Shoot! I thought I'm gonna be late! I flew down the street(Cuz I have dragon wings)and I arrived at the Casino( Yes, THAT Casino) I quickly got dressed and walked into the Casino.                           30 minutes later                                                                                                                                                                    I noticed 2 men with cups for heads Oh I thought they must be the men with the winning streak "Heya Gentlemen" I said casually "Anything I can get you?". The older one in the jacket looked startled for a moment " Yeah," he replied," Can you get me a glass of beer?" "sure thing Handsome" I added handsome at the end and he seemed to get flustered for a moment. I smiled.

Cuphead's P.O.V (Cuz why not)

I was talking with mugs when a cute waitress came over and asked "Heya Gentlemen." "Anything I can get you." She startled me, but I quickly recovered "Yeah." I answered, " Can you get me a glass of beer?" "sure thing, Handsome." I got a bit flustered but I recovered "Thanks, babe." she went to get my drink, After she left Mugman gave me one of those "Are you serious?" looks "what?" I said offended " here ya go, Handsome." she came back with my beer"Thanks, Babe." Basically, every man in the Casino looked at me in jealousy. I smirked and gave a "Yea, she likes me, suck it up." face. Suddenly the Casino went dark and Spotlights went to a stage and i saw that chick that got my drink in a black dress. she began to sing and it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard.

Alexa's P.O.V

My tail swished to the Rhythm while I sang. when I was done. everyone clapped, I saw the guy who I served earlier clapping the hardest. I lit up like the 4th of July.

-bout 30 minutes later-

"Heya Gentlemen." i said casually, I was talking to the pair of cups i served earlier " what didya think."It was-" The blue one cut him off and half yelled, half normal said" It was amazing, your voice is beautiful!" this took me back a little bit, but i recovered" thanks guys." i handed the Cup dude my number" call me." i said with a wink.

-End of shift-

(This is my penthouse)

I plopped down on the couch, exhausted from my day at work. instantly, my ringtone played and I answered the phone "hello, this is Alexa speaking." "heya" it was Cuphead, I was a little surprised that he had called me this quickly "hi Cuphead" "hi can you come over tomorrow? mugs misses you." sure he does, i'll be there tomorrow at 3:00 pm, good?" Good."

-le time skip to bedtime-

I was laying in my bed thinking "He likes me,". i smiled at that because he had said "Mugs misses me". welp im gonna rest. i let darkness take me in.

500! word minus this little thing YAy!!!! my books will get more updates but i have school and stuff. derp :p I'm gonna do ask and dare for my books!!! so submit asks or dare for my people!!!

yo Queen OUT!!!!!!!