Ch 1🌸

It was a cold and dark night in the leaf village where Sakura was sitting by herself on a cold bench with tears in her eyes because of a fight with her mom she just had. Then she saw a tall boy with black spikey hair and pale skin wearing a fitted navy blue shirt and white shorts it was Sasuke wearing a navy blue backpack.
Sakura's pov 🌸
That's odd why is Sasuke wearing his backpack? We don't have a mission until next week, she stood up asked him "Where are you going? " when I asked he walked past her all he said "that doesn't matter to you"as he kept on walking with his head held high like his father all ways told him to do when he was a child.Sasuke! I"
Screamed please don't leave me  I love you why don't you tell me anything" I don't need to tell you anything leave me alone he shouted back with anger in his tone then take me with you I shouted No he shouted back to me as eyes started to burn from my tears then write to me, please I want to be with you some way, please then disappeared from my vision probably from my tears then felt his warmth on my back thank you for everything and I will write to you as my body started to feel heavy. when finally started to wake I felt the bright sun hitting my eyes and  two men in ninja gear "are you ok miss "one of them asked yes I'm fine as I sit up and stretch and then I realized Sasuke he's gone I blurred out they were speechless then one of them called it in on there Walkie-talkie that Sasuke Uchiha was missing let's take you home miss your folks are probably worried sick about you go check out Mr. Uchiha apartment to any clues about the whereabouts of Mr. Uchiha as I started walking home I go to put my hands in my pockets I feel a paper in my left pocket it was a small piece of paper I open it a little letter and a cherry blossom fall out of the paper as pick up the cherry blossom from the ground I start to read the letter it only said I promise I will write to you every week as I finish reading  the letter from Sasuke I feel begin to heat up at the thought of Sasuke writing to me and only me that me and him something no one nose about is this like a secret love in the movies as keep walking home my eyes still on the small paper I hit someone when I fall to the I hear a females voice as she says "watch it Billboard brow "watch it was Ino "shut up pig face I say in anger " you take that Sakura she yells make me I say in anger as roll my eyes as I start making a grin ugh's as she stomps away as I'm close to home I begin to think why did let him leave why did I let Sasuke go why did he go as I finally get home and open my door and tell that I'm home I hear fast multiple steps SAKURA! I hear two people scream of joy as parents hug me where we're you my mother says I was at the bench right by the gate are you okay did someone try to hurt you no I say to my mom lying to myself trying to hide the fact that Sasuke is gone. Hey, mom, can I go hang out with some friends today you just got home she says she sighs fine you can go Sakura as I leave my house go to lady Tsunade as I arrived at her office yes what is then she looked up saw me, oh Hi Sakura do you need something Sasuke he's gone he left last night and I don't know where and he needs to come back as I start to ramble on my words "I know Sasuke is gone, and we will handle it but worrying won't help ok "she says ok I say where is Sasuke right now I think to myself.

718