Chapter 1

BRITNEY

" After this interview, you'll head to the studio to finish up the album. You have a day off tomorrow then back to the studio the next day." My business manager Alex said telling me my schedule for the week as we head in the building for TRL.

"what can we expect for the upcoming album?"

"Um well, it's definitely going to be different from my last two which is why I'm excited and like it so much. I have more of a RnB feel in there that I think you all will enjoy!"

"How far are you in the process of your album?"

"Oof, um I'm about 85% done, just gotta finish up some songs and do some retouches then I'll be all done."

I had been answering fan questions for a while, everything was going well and I was happy answering their questions...until Her name was mentioned, turning my mood upside down.

"I know that recently you and Christina had broken off y'all engagement and ended the relationship, but we want to know if a collaboration is still possible?"

Is this girl serious? Now why the hell would I want to collaborate with my ex? The ex that treated me like shit and disrespected me on multiple occasions. No haha, she couldn't be serious.

I guess Carson noticed I was annoyed with the question since he ended the interview telling everyone the "And that's all we have for today folks" line.

Great. This will be in magazines and I can already see the headline. "Britney Hates Christina?" "Britney rude to fan who asked about Ex Christina??" Ugh, honestly...fuck the media.

On my way out the building I sign autographs and take pictures with fans while heading to my drivers car, on my way to the studio.

After a thirty minute drive and I'm at the studio working until my manager pulls me aside. "Listen, you might not like this but this will be great for you." I rolled my eyes already over with what he's about to say. "The team thinks it's best that you collaborate with Christina."

"Are you crazy?? Absolutely not." I said immediately shutting that idea done.

"Wait! just hear me out, Brit this will help boost your album sales as well as put you back on top. Trust me this will be great and will have everyone talking." Alex responded.

"Are you forgetting what she did to me? She broke my heart alex! And now I'm just suppose to let her get free attention off of me? Absolutely not, not doing it." I said crossing my arms looking at alex.

"I know hun, I know..but we have to do this..please? Look just one song and you'll never have to see her again." Alex said now pleading me.

I groaned thinking about it, I suppose one song won't hurt. "Fine, I'll do it.. but just one song and I'm done with her." I said to him.

"Great! Just one song, alright I'll go call her people. Get back to being great." He winked and left off.

I shook my head walking back in the studio booth to record for my album.

What have I gotten myself into??

-
So this is my first story, take it easy on me please. Plot ideas, ideas in general would be helpful. Also pls vote and let me know if I should continue 🤍🤍