meet wynnie

Hey there my name is wynnie

Wynnie Lykensen also I am a 4 year old  and a miny of me of my mother willa   and I act just like her  and before you ask how can I be a lykensen well let me tell you  my mother is Willa Lykensen  yes the willa ALPHA of our pack and  Wyatt is my u...

Wynnie Lykensen also I am a 4 year old and a miny of me of my mother willa and I act just like her and before you ask how can I be a lykensen well let me tell you my mother is Willa Lykensen yes the willa ALPHA of our pack and Wyatt is my uncle basicly the whole pack is my aunt's and uncle except for the elders and about my dad I don't know him I never want to know him and I know if I ask my mom she will just tell me out straight but he left me and mom so I will just hope that he will never come back and just go to hell but let me tell you what is happening now our moonstone is gone and our moonstone necklaces are running out of power and my mom has no Idea where it is and uncle Wyatt just keeps going on and onabout the great alpha and mom is getting tired of it cause she thinks the great alpha is not real but I know why my mom doesn't want to find the great alpha welllllll as you can see I lied that was whole year ago now we have our moonstone and our moonstone necklaces are charged and my mom is dating someone else who is a zombie and a girl shocked right but they are in love I am happy for my mother that she found some one else other than my dead beat of a dad and that person is Eliza zambie and she has no Idea about me well until now at least.

So that's where I am going to stop my story you have to read the book to find out what happens next by guys I said

Well I hope you will enjoy even though wynnie just took my job but what the hell she is the daughter of the alpha

Word count: 333