Chapter 3

You two where still hugging each over. It lasted around five minutes. That’s rather long for your first hug.
“You smell nice, (Y/n). You smell rather sweet, like my favourite food,

Marshmallows.”
He stopped for a moment, and let go off you. But staying still rather close.
“They’re rather, sweet with that chewy  texture. Rather succulent too.”
He carried on rambling about marshmallows, you didn’t care though, his voice was just so dreamy. You could listen to it all day.
At this rate you and Oncey will be late for school. You didn’t care. You would fail everything just to suck his massive large throbbing-

(Sorry my keyboard went funny there-)

**you would fail everything, Just for him to say to you,
‘I love you’

Thats been your dreams for a while now. You just want to go out with him, every day you start getting impatient, you need him. You want him.
“Hey, (Y/n)-?”
“Hm-?”
You tilted your head, just him saying your name,
Got you turned on. “If you don’t mind,”
He stopped, maybe this was suspense.. you couldn’t tell.
“...would you mind coming over around my house.. you know, too help me with a few things,”
From tripping over, too hugging him, now he’s asking you to ‘help’ him.
What with?
You got very curious, but didn’t want to ask. You liked surprises.

You jumped up slightly with a smile,
“Yeah, of course!”
You seemed rather happy. It made the once-ler happy.
“Ok, I’ll meet you after school at 3pm sharp. Don’t be late.”
He said with a deep tone.

Your going round the oncelers house, this got you very exited for the end off school.