The Plan In Action (part 1)

Doug and Ben were walking into Rapunzel's Curl Up and Dye. Rupert was sitting at desk sketching something. Doug looked at Ben motioning for him to be quiet.

"Okay." Ben said.

Ben ran on the right side of Rupert and Doug went on the other side.

Rupert glanced over and saw Doug standing there. "Doug? Doug, you came back." He got up and hugged Doug.

"Hi." Doug greeted him hugging him back.

"Hey. So good to see you, too." Ben said.

"Is it all just like we imagined? Do they really have closets you can walk into? Have you been to a real swimming pool? What does ice cream taste like?" Rupert kept asking.

"It cold and it's sweet. And if you eat it too fast, it gives you a headache." Doug answered.

"Really?" Rupert asked with amazement.

"Yeah." Doug replied.

"I saved your sketchbook for you." Rupert told him.

"You did?" Doug questioned.

Rupert ran off to go get it. Doug looked up at Ben.

"Rupert..." Doug said as he ran back over. "Oh my gosh." Doug sat at the desk and started flipping through the sketchbook. "I made this suit out of an old blanket and safety pins."

"It reminds me of the suit you made for Ben when he met Yzma." Rupert mentioned pointing slightly at Ben.

"I spilled curry all over that." Ben added.

"You did." Doug agreed.

Yeah." Rupert chuckled. "Saw that."

"You're totally right, Rupert. This was... This was totally the inspiration for that." Doug was saying.

While they were looking through the sketchbook Ben was getting the chemicals they needed to make the smoke bombs.

"I knew it." Rupert put his arms on Doug's shoulder. "You can take the boy out of the isle, but you can't take the isle out of the boy."

Doug looked sad, then he closed the sketchbook and picked something up.

"Is this too much or is this awesome?" He was holding sunglasses and a little plastic skull.

"Hand me the glue gun." Rupert responded holding his hand out.

Doug smiled and gave Rupert the glue gun while he held the two pieces together.

(Back in Auradon)

Jane and Lonnie were walking to their dorm, then Ma'am ran out.

"Oh I forgot you were staying in our room for now." Jane said as she picked Ma'am up.

Jane was about to walk in, then Lonnie stopped her.

"No. Why's our door opened?" Lonnie wondered.

They walked in and saw Uma using their 3D printer.

"You've got to me kidding me." Jane spoke.

Uma quickly turned it off and turned to them."I knocked."

"Go on, Ma'am." Jane put her down, then walked up to Uma and held her hand out.

Uma rolled her eyes, then pulled another key out of her pocket and put it in Jane's hand.

"What is that?" Lonnie questioned.

"Oh." Uma chuckled and took it out. "That's a little Uma action figure. Well, minus the head."

"Sounds like an improvement." Jane said sarcastically. "Excuse me."

Lonnie pushed Uma away as Jane was setting up her phone to the printer.

Uma put her chin on Lonnie looking over at what they were doing.

"Why are you guys making Maleficent's specter?" Uma questioned.

They both backed away. At the same time Jay was walking down the hall. Then he heard them and stopped to listen.

"Uh, why are we making Maleficent's specter?" Jane was pretending to ask Lonnie.

"Because, uh..." Lonnie was trying to think of a lie.

"Mal's been captured." Ma'am blurted out.

They all looked over at Ma'am shocked.

"What? Ma'am can talk?"Uma wondered still shocked.

"I was stalling." Jane told her.

"I thought you forgot." Ma'am replied.

Lonnie slapped Uma's arm to get her attention. "Don't tell anyone. Mal's life depends on it."

Jay was watching intensely. Then after that part Jay quickly walked away.

"Really? So, if something were to happen, you know what I'm saying." Uma was going on.

"Something bad, we get it." Jane responded.

"God forbid. But, if something were to happen, who do you think would be in line to be queen?" Uma questioned and held the action figure up to her face.

"Is it me or is that in really poor taste?" Lonnie wondered.

Lonnie walked over to the door and held the door handle. Uma was looking back and fourth at them. Jane motioned her head for Uma to leave.

"I'm taking this." Uma announced. She was walking out, then turned back to say. "And if you think..."

But before she could finish Lonnie slammed the door on her face.

"Thank you, Lonnie." Jane said as they got back to the 3D printer."

"Yes." Lonnie stated.

"All right." Jane said as she closed the printer and typed on her phone.

I'm sorry this is a short chapter, but there will be a part two to this so that's why it's short.