Chapter 1: Twilight

[Somewhere East of Sky City]

"AHHHH!!"

*CRASH*

"Ugh... that hurt..." Whined Alex as he pushed himself off the ground. "Ugh I- ....Freddie where are we?"

Looking up from his position on the floor Fredrick looked around noticing that the three of them were in a rainforest, lost, with nothing but the clothes on their backs. "This is bad..."

....

"SERIOUSLY THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!" Cried Jasmine in disbelief. The 8 year old girl who only moments before was crying in terror was now screaming in rage at Fredrick's blunt statement. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! THE ONLY REASON WHY WE HAVE NO SUPPLIES IS BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO LAZY TO PACK ANYTHING!" It took around 5 minutes of continuous yelling for Jasmine's long rant to come to an end with her panting with exhaustion and her voice hoarse from all the strain on her throat.

"Well now that that's over we need to get moving. We all agreed to meet up in Sky City once we got here, and Seto should have sent us as close as he could to it, which means we can't be too far away." The eldest of the three stated monotonously as he began to walk in the direction of the setting sun. "We need to find shelter before it gets too dark. Remember we don't want to let our parents sacrifice be in vain... We must find the squids and shut them down before it's too late. Even if we have to slaughter every squid along the way." The grim words hung in the air as the three siblings marched towards their goal in the fleeting rays of twilight.