Taufan

To say taufan was tensed can be an understatement.

He and blaze was very careless when it comes for responsibility.

But he knows that his owner is not the one who create trouble. (A/n maybe not)

So here he was helping his baby owner  to solve puzzle which was gifted by yaya and ying.

The puzzle was difficult but he saw how his baby owner was solving it accurately after all solar's smartness come from him.

He heard the stories of their experience with baby boboiboy that how much fun they had with him, honestly he was nervous that he can't handle his owner or maybe hurt his owner.

Well his train of thoughts were intrupt when baby boboiboy gently shook his shoulder.

"I finished the puzzle" said boboiboy with a cute smile

He was surprised by it that his owner solve in within  five minutes oh yes his owner was smart after all.

"Can we play more" Asked  baby boboiboy

" Of course, what do you want to play with " asked taufan

" I want to play with ummm... Wind" said boboiboy

" But you can be hurt boboiboy " said taufan worriedly after all he can't take chances

" Please " said boboiboy with his puppy eyes

"Oh what I am gonna do I can't say no to him but what if he get injured, but his face is so adorable uhhh" thought taufan

" Okay but not too high " said taufan

"Okie" said boboiboy

With that they go to the practice room.
When they come taufan use his wind to twirl his  baby owner and he giggles.

"Do you want to fly" asked taufan

Baby boboiboy nodded

And for couple of hours they fly, taufan was very grateful that he can spent his time with his owner and know about him more. That day they spent their day with baking cookies which look like yaya's cookies to prank other elementals and it was really happens but this they can't even get angry because the one who prank them was their adorable baby owner.

So how's the story hope u like it ☺☺☺☺