❤️Cuddling/spooning❤️

Makoto POV:

I had a long stressful day at school today. The only thing I wanted was to go back to my dorm room and cuddle with my boyfriend. But I had to do my homework first.

As I walk up to my room I get out my key and open my door. I lock it behind me place down my book bag and get a snack from the kitchen. As I'm trying to reach a fruit cup. I see another arm grab it. I look over an see my boyfriend.

"Thanks cupcake" "No problem Makoto" he says with a bit of blush on his face. I kiss his check and get a fork (cause why not eat a fruit cup with a fork?). And enjoy my fruit as I do my homework.

Time skip

I look down at my essay I'm almost done with. 'This is the last piece of homework' I though. I stood up from my chair to get a cup and fill it up with water. As I'm drinking the water I feel a pair of hands around my waist. I jump a bit then turn around to see that face I adore. "Cuddle with me~" Byakuya complained. "Soon cupcake" After i finishes my water I went back to my essay while Byakuya went to his bed.

Time skip an hour or two

'I finally finished my essay' I thought to myself I look at the clock and noticed it's almost 10. I put away all my homework. Changed into my pajamas and saw Byakuya  asleep on his own bed. I felt bad I couldn't cuddle with him after I said I would so instead of going to my bed I went to his. I laid down and snuggled into his chest. After some time I felt hands on my waist.

I looked up to see Byakuya looking at me with a small smile on his lips. He then kissed me softly and I kissed back. The kiss got a bit heated until we had to get air. I snuggle back into his chest while he kisses my head.

"Night my little luck star"
"Night my cupcake"