1

The girls are staying in their dorm after their show in music core except for Rosie who went out to eat dinner with her friends, the rest were seated on their sofa watching a series on netflix but nobody was really paying attention, Jisoo was playing with her dog, Dalgom. Jennie was busy with her phone and there is Lisa sulking.

  "Jisoo unnie, cuddle with me please." she has been asking her unnies to cuddle with her for the past hour but no one would succumb to her request. "Jennie pretty plea~"" No." Jennie answered without even looking.

        Lisa continued sulking until they all heard the door open and revealed a tired Chaeyoung. "Chaeng-ah, can we cuddle?" Lisa tried her luck with her puppy eyes and the latter just chuckled with the cuteness "Yeah sure, just let me change into pj's and cuddle with you on the couch" then entered her room. The youngest then took some pillows in her room and placed them on the couch "I'll be the small spoon." announced the cuddle monster. "Why didn't you ask them?" pointing at the two "I already did but they don't want to, besides I really do want to cuddle with you and just tried my luck with them but failed."

     "Yah!" one of the two shouted feeling offended while the other didn't want to admit it but she was hurt from hearing what the maknae said. She brushed off the feeling when Rosé excused herself to go to the bathroom and told Lisa to move to their room because she was sleepy "Just follow me to my room when I'm done in the bathroom." Lisa fixed her pillows and blanket ready to follow Chaeyoung when someone grabbed her arm and led her to a different room. "Come on, let's sleep." said a sleepy voice and laid them both in bed, wrapping her arm around Lisa.

     "Were you jealous?"  asked Lisa "you know how I feel about you, right?" she reassured. "You also know what she feels about you." there's something in her voice that Lisa can't point but she knows that she have to assure her. She faced the girl and rested her head on her chest  hearing her heartbeat "I'm just waiting for your signal and I'll be yours." She didn't wait for her answer anymore and closed her eyes  feeling the rhythm of the beat of her heart and lost in her dreams.

Jennie was the first to wake up from her sleep and remembered that she was not alone and smiled seeing the sight before her, admiring her long curled- lashes, her pointy nose and those plump lips that was tempting then her phone rings collecting her from her thoughts

     Kai Calling

She stood up a little excited forgetting about the girl entangled onto her body and walked to her balcony. Jennie didn't even took a glance at the girl who's now already awake hearing her giggles and eager voice "Yeah sure! I'll just meet you there around 9 am." She sighed happily looking at the view before her and can't wait until it's nine already, she didn't even hear the closing of her door leaving her alone.

She hasn't notice the time flying and it was already 7:30 am and decided to go out and prepare their breakfast. Jennie was on her way to the kitchen when she heard two people talking  "Lisa-yah! you didn't come in my room last night, I waited for you and didn't even locked my door in case you'd still come in." Rosé guilt- tripped "Ah... sorry Chaeng, I changed my mind and just slept in my room. I didn't want to tire you more." Rosé was still kinda upset and Lisa noticed this "Chipmunk" Lisa called gently "Yah, you can ask me whatever you want." Lisa offered and can't help but smile at the latter whose eyes sparkled "Okay, then be ready at 10 and bring some extra clothes. Don't bother asking where we are going because I'm not gonna tell." Jennie retracted to her room and just decided to eat later with Jongin.

"I'm leaving guys!" Jennie informed her members and left. Jisoo didn't get a chance to ask her where because the doors were already closed. Jisoo then texted their managers asking if they had accompanied Jennie and felt relieved when they replied that they were with her. "Do you want to come with us Chu?" Lisa asked "Where?" "It's a surprise." Rosé shouted from her room and told Jisoo to just prepare her things.

The girls was driven by their other manager and after an hour and a half drive they finally arrived to their destination. Rosé told the driver to just fetch them after 4 hours from where he left them and bid him goodbye. The girls then walked for 20 minutes and was indeed surprised to see a beautiful pond. They were mesmerized by the surrounding. "Come on, let's put our things at the table over there." Rosé told the girls "where did you find this place Chaeng?" Lisa asked while placing the table cloth "Yeri told me this place yesterday when I went out to eat with them."

Lisa stripped from her clothes and called out the girls to join her but only Rosé did "I'm just gonna stay here for a while and follow you later, so don't go too far" Lisa and Chaeyoung swam towards the mini falls and talked for a while. Rosé can't stop herself from staring at Lisa while she's telling a story about her cats. She can't help it but fall for her more seeing her eyes light up from just talking about her cats and the smile she can't seem to stop from recalling those moments. So, without thinking anymore she leans until she closed their gap and kissed Lisa short but sweetly, she pulled away from Lisa who was still shocked and rested her forehead against Lisa's "I can't hold it back anymore and I don't think I'll ever still be now that I tasted these" she said while looking at her lips "So, please give me a chance" Lisa knows that she's going to regret this later but can't help herself but give in, "You know that there is still someone here and it will not be easy for the both us and I hope that you'd be patient with me." Lisa said pointing at her chest. "I've endured them all even before this but I'm willing to do more now that I'm given this chance." She kissed her again but now Lisa reciprocated with the same sweetness and passion.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Lisa! Where are you?" Jisoo shouted looking for them, the two broke their kiss and smiled at each other then revealed themselves from behind the falls. They played in the water until they felt hungry and went to the table.

The oldest knew that something happened when the maknaes were alone a while ago but didn't pry and waited 'till they told her themselves.

Rosé, now that given a chance, was clinging more unto Lisa more and always feeding her. With this, Lisa feels a lot of emotions- she feels flattered, cared for, and annoyed. Lisa kind of distanced herself from Rosé because she still can't understand herself but the latter seems to not notice from the overwhelming emotions she felt from their moment a while ago.

They went home with Lisa slowly easing and getting comfortable with the new affection she receives from Rosé and just finds everything she does cute and sweet, while Jisoo is still curious but has a hunch on what's happening and is still patient with the two.

Jisoo opened the door and was followed by the two holding hands and was surprised to see Jennie sitting on the couch watching kdrama, she was too engrossed with what she is watching that she didn't even hear the opening of the door. Rosé seeing the opportunity that they are now complete decided to go straight to where her hubby is, pulling the two behind her. She then sat Jisoo beside Jennie and kept Lisa standing beside her, the three still confused with her action just let her be because they know that she has something to say.

"I want you to know that there is this girl that I have been crushing on way back when we were still trainees and through time I hint her about how I feel and then she finally knew..." Jennie doesn't like where this is going and she's starting to feel suffocated " then just a while ago, I had the guts to finally make a move before someone else snatches her away and kissed her." Lisa isn't saying anything but focused on Jennie waiting for her reaction with the whole thing "The girl I am talking about is the girl standing beside me." Rosé said while looking at Lisa with heart eyes.

They were silent after the revelation and it was getting awkward then Jisoo, who isn't liking the atmosphere, ecstatically congratulated the two and gave them advised on what should they do especially when they are now slowly getting recognized worldwide.

Jennie didn't say anything and just hugged the two and left before they see her tears. Lisa wants to follow her but Rosé is hugging her telling her how happy she was that they are accepted by their members.

Later that night, Rosé ordered their dinner and had some alcohol delivered in their dorm to celebrate. Rosé was so happy that she continuously drank that she knocked out and Jisoo called it a night and proceeded to her room feeling tipsy, Lisa brought her girlfriend to her room and went back to clean their mess. She noticed that Jennie was still there and helped her pick up the bottles. They were quiet when one bottle slipped from Jennie's hand and rolled to Lisa's feet, she picked it up and offered Jennie to let her take some bottles because she's sure she can't carry them all.

"Congrats."