58 ✨TRIPLETS ✨

WUXIAN stirred restlessly in sleep. He was feeling sick again. Suddenly, he jerked up and rushed to the bathroom. And well..............

WANYIN didn't stir from his place for the last 1 and a half hour, with sleeping WUXIAN 'S head, on his lap. When WUXIAN rushed to bathroom, he slowly got up and went behind. He rubbed his back in comfort. WUXIAN was shaking terribly. Throwing his guts out. Finally after 5 minutes, he stopped throwing but still trembled. WANYIN helped him wash and supported him back to bed. He had already called for the doctor.

The doctor came. WUXIAN looked pale, shaking and very weak. The doctor checked his pulse and temperature.

"How long you are having these nauseous and vomitings!! "

"Since a week.... "

WUXIAN said weakly.

"How often they happen? "

" Mostly in the morning and evening., and sometimes right after eating food......am feeling very dizzy.... "

"Let him lie down....... "

WUXIAN sniffed.

"Whyyyyy you crying now? "

The doctor asked, a little annoyed...

"I am feeling like I will die. (Sniff) I am feeling very sick..... "

The doctor sighed. Of course, he forgot, WUXIAN wasn't a normal pregnant woman but a boy who was pregnant. Everything was new to him and it all terrified him... He tenderly caressed his arms..

" Mr. LAN, please stop crying. It isn't good for the baby. "

" The baby isn't good for me. And, I don't care. "

"WHAT IT IS THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT, CLUELESS ANTELOPE.... "

Suddenly, MADAM JIANG YU'S fierce voice was heard.

She had came to visit WUXIAN and had a stern look on her face

She had came to visit WUXIAN and had a stern look on her face. She continued.....

"....... You numbnuts, always making trouble, creating nuisance. And behaving clueless. How long are you going to take my son as granted, to provide you solace!??! "

WUXIAN sobbed. Had it been another normal day, he would meekly stand with bowed head, downcast eyes, and listen to MADAM YU'S reprimand. No back replying, no sassyness. Only a sad look on his face. But today it was different. His hormones were on the peak of their career, inside him. And he was terribly sick. Everything enraged him.

"So? Take him with you. Or better, whip me, like you always do. Instead of dying everyday little by little, hurt by everyone, whipped mercilessly by you, insulted, slapped and punished without reason by Wangji.... Sometimes, dashed by the oncoming speeding car or sent to be burnt alive by some rival lover, and...."