Demigod

Name: "Me? Oh I'm a Nagisa Hiroshe! Nice to meet you!" He smiled brightly. "Are you new around here? I dont think I've seen you around here before?" Hee thought, shaking his head with a relaxed expression "Well welcome to Westwood High!"

Age: "I'm a senior here so I'm 18 years old. My birthday is Febuary 1st so I'll be 19 in a few months" he said, playing with a hoodie string

Height: "I'm....kinda short? Not terribly though I'm 5'7 so a little shorter than average but I make up for height in speed!" He smiled proudly

Looks:  "Oh....well I have strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes liike the sea. My hair kinda just does what it wants. It's crazy but not frizzy, just lays at weird angles. I guess I'm kinda fair skinned up in the summer I tan a bit." He shrugged "oh that's my cat Chi in the picture! Shes adorable even though shes a brat." He smiled

Likes : "I like a lot of things I guess

Likes : "I like a lot of things I guess...I like my cat. I like my school for the most part. Classes are fun I'm really good in science. I wanna be a marine biologist when I grow up! The sea is my favorite place to be I go surfing at least once a week. That and work part time at a small cafe. It's easy money and it gives me quiet time to read in the cafes library. I guess you can say I like a pretty normal life with normal friends. I love mangos! They're my favorite fruit." He licked his lips "I'm on my high schools swim team and should be getting a scholarship for college! If I win nationals of course...still have to make states. Swimming is a pretty big sport we even have it included in our club period....so I'm always practicing. I can hold my breath for a long time...but usually my coach pulls me out of the water if I go over 3 minutes"

Dislikes: "what dont I like? Huh.....well i guess i dont like not swimming for a while. I dont like crowded beaches or crowds really in general. Mmm...spicy. dont like anything spicy its gross. I dont like dogs but I can be near them...I just enjoy cat personality more. I dont like secrets mostly...so my dad and I dont get along that much. He had a business I think...a lot of guys come over our house but they're all nice to me." He shrugged

Position/ Sexuality: I-i have a boyfriend so I'm gay....and bottom...

Turn ons: "We dont do that sort of thing" he blushed

Turn offs: "ummm...the normal stuff I guess...blood. pain I think...ummm..I dont know" he said covering his face

Personality: Nagisa is bubbly almost all the time especially if you throw him in water. He comes alive in it. Hes easy going most of the time and makes friends very quickly which is why hees known around the school. Plus hees openly gay with his boyfriend. Hes very loving and caring and full of energy most of the time but a few things hit him hard and can turn him quiet. The peppy strawberry blonde is half an act....he doesnt have the best home life but he makes sure with what he has. But hees very keen on trust and promises. Break it and he will toss you aside with no redemption. Especially lies. He hates being lied to.

Backstory: In this world there are Gods and Goddesses who live in Mt. Olympus. Their children are devised into 2 categories. Pureblood which exist outside the human realm and demigod which are half human, half god. Pureblood tend to be stronger but children of the big three are strong no matter if their pure of half. Zeus has well....tons of children...even Hades has a big handful. Poseidon had 2. One was known about and he was a pureblood, strong as can be. When the war on Olymus started he was killed in an ambush. No one knew except for Poseidon himself that there was another boy hiding on earth, unaware of his own potential. That's where Nagisa came into play. He was an orphan at the age of 2 and eventually was adopted by a loving mother and husband. His mother Marie taught him swimming and loves him deeply while his father....loves him of course but he runs a gang selling drugs. So he has a few secrets of course Nagisa is unaware of. He lives there with Poseidon watching over him to keep the monsters and demons far away from his son. Hell....the whole town is a giant ward to protect Nagisa.

Backstory : Olympus was under attack from ferocious beasts escaping the underworld which means

Backstory :
Olympus was under attack from ferocious beasts escaping the underworld which means.....purebloods and demigods had to run to earth to hide. They were being hunted and killed. You and your two best friends ran away together to escape andd found a small little town by the ocean. Population under a thousand..quiet... remote. The perfect place to start blending in..plus the town just...felt safe..like Olympus it had a certain warmth to it. You and your fellow gods rented a small house and enrolled into high school. It was your first day in a human school. But how hard could it be. You show up and are immediately meet with a preppy brunette girl. "Hi you must be the new kids! Sorry I'm running so late I just got another AP assignment so I'm going to have Nagisa help show you around. Follow me" she instructed. Deon, son of Apollo, shrugged and followed the girl to an indoor swimming pool. It was giant "So...swimming...that's a sport here?" Deon guessed and blinked as he saw someone down in the water just sitting peacefully. Marie smiled "Yes....ah thiis might take a second sorry for the wait hes doing breath trainings right now..." You look down and see a timer showing 3 minutes, 34 seconds.....you??