/Chapter 39/

Chaeyoung's PoV

The lunch break is already done and we decided to go back to our rooms.

"Bye guys! See you later!" Sana unnie yelled as they walk away from us.

We just waved our hands and walk back to our room.

"This is the most memorable lunch break we had," Dahyun said as we continue to walk.

"Right," Tzuyu said.

"Since I don't have anything to do later, can I stay at your dorm?" I ask them causing them to stop.

"Of course!" Dahyun exclaimed.

"Why tho?" Tzuyu asked

"Nothing, I just want to hang out with all of you," I said.

They just nodded and we continue to walk back to our room.

When we get back to our room, the class is already started luckily the teacher didn't scold us.

"That was close hahaha," Dahyun whispered.

We continue to listen to the lessons. Since I'm already late for the lesson I told dahyun not to talk to me whenever we have a class for me to be able to focus on the lesson.

I'm listening to the lesson then suddenly I heard something.

"Chaeyoung."

"Dahyun I told you not to talk to me when we're having a lesson," I said to dahyun while still focusing on the lesson.

"Eh? I'm not." She said, I looked at her and saw she's just doodling in her notebook.

"Oh."

I just shook my head and focus again on the lesson.

"Chaeyoung."

I looked at Dahyun and she's busy doodling.

Who the heck was that?

I looked around and saw the others are also busy listening to the lesson.

"Ms. Son is there a problem?" My teacher calls me up. The whole class is looking at me now.

"N-nothing sir," I said and composed myself.

I waited for the voice again but I heard nothing.

Maybe I'm just hearing things. I said to myself as I sighed.

Time skip

"Let's go now, I already informed the unnies that you'll be coming to our dorm," Tzuyu said.

"Alright, Just wait for me outside the school. I'm just going to get my book at my locker." I said and they both nodded.

As Tzuyu and Dahyun made their way out of the school, I went to my locker. Gladly there are still people here.

I opened my locker to get my books since I need to catch up on things and Dahyun is not helping me.

While getting my books, I heard a familiar voice coming from the room for the staff of the school.

"So when are you going to give her up? You know that she'll be in danger if you won't do that." A girl said.

"Do I really need to do that? I can protect her." A voice of a guy said.

"What happened bam? I thought she's is just part of a plan to get Nayeon back? What happened?" The girl asked that made me shocked.