6

Once we got to our campsite, where we would be staying for the night I instantly fell asleep.

When morning came we got our weapons and left the campsite
We made our way to the war zone.
Me and the soldier that I've befriended sat next to each other looking for any foes.
We were hid in a building.

Gun shots were being heard from afar.

We left the building and meticulously walked around.

That's when I saw the General with his hands up, a foe pointing his gun at him.
I was confused he talked to me as if he wasn't going in the war.

I ran in front of the General and T posed.
The foe got scared and ran away.

The general looked at me dumbfounded he was shooked
"What was it that you said about my T pose? It took me weeks to just master it" I said.

The general apologized to me.
Peasant nothing can compare to my T Pose.

We had to keep on moving, everytime we encountered a foe the sergeant and the soldier who I befriend called Greg would hide behind me.
Greg wasn't a pussy tho he would mostly fight along my side, Greg wasn't merciful he was like an army packed into one guy.

Greg was the muscle and I was the tea.

One time we ran into a group and greg took them out in less than a minute.
He didn't kill them though he only knocked them out.

The general wasn't able to master the art of T posing but he was trying. He was being less of a dick so I pitied him.
I trained the sergeant he wasn't as great but he was able to scare of some guys.

Now we are the powerful trio.

We fought and T-posed endlessly for days it was not easy but I was able to get thru it because of my T-Posing.

Eventually we were able to get thru everyone.