4.

"It's Hyunjin." Jisung said smally.

"Are you sure you're ready to talk to him Ji? Are you still hurt? Should I come with to make sure you're safe?"

"No, no, I think I can handle it. I was acting irrationally yesterday, our relationship was solely physical, other than his occasional flirting. I think he does that with everyone though."

"Oh okay. Call me if anything happens alright Ji?"

"Okay Min." Jisung replied, a small smile adorning his face.

He shut the room of the dorm quickly afterwards, his back against the door labeled '325'. Jisung took a breather and assed what just happened. He knew what happened, he made out with his roommate, that's what. But what did it mean? Was he simply that horny that he pounced at his hot best friend? Or was their underlying feelings? Jisung thought about it for a moment. He did find the other attractive, more attractive that Hyunjin, come to think of it. He enjoyed the banter that they shared and the company Minho offered. Jisung felt safe with him, he felt wanted and welcomed and he'd occasionally get flustered by the older's closeness and cute gestures. Not to mention his adorable laugh, and beautiful eyes. The lips, oh those lips. Jisung always wondered what they'd taste like, secretly envying Minho's past lovers. When he kissed Hyunjin for the first time, he wondered if Minho's lips would offer a different sensation. During this period of deep thinking, Jisung has come to realize how much he liked the older, not to mention he has always looked out for Jisung.

But why? Was he simply being a good friend? Am I just a friend? If so...why'd he kiss me back. Before Jisung could ponder about the possibility of Minho having feelings, a shadow loomed over him. His face looked visibly shocked when he saw it was Hyunjin.

"Hey! Where have you been? I said to meet at the cafe downstairs, I've been waiting for 15 minutes since you replied to my text!" Hyunjin said, exasperated.

The guy wasn't bad, despite his recklessness and tendency to hurt others' feelings. Hyunjin was indeed very friendly and he just had a flirty nature. He doesn't mean to hurt anyone he's hooked up with, he thinks of it as a no strings attached thing. Jisung seemed to misunderstand completely, thinking that the raven haired boy flirting and spending a lot of time with him meant that they were dating or seeing each other at least.

"Jisung, uhm, I'm sorry for what you saw the other day, I really didn't mean to hurt you!" He looked at Hyunjin, who looked back with sincere eyes.

Jisung took a deep breath, "Hwang, just don't hurt anymore people okay? I know you said no strings attached and that it was all for fun, I knew that, but no one could help but feel rejected when they see something like that. I really did like you Hwang, maybe more as a friend than as a boyfriend or anything." Jisung admitted.

"Ji! Can we still be friends then?" Hyunjins eyes lit up as he awaited a response. Jisung internally cringed at the nickname. He can only hear Minho saying it, the nickname sounded right when he said it. But with Hyunjin? It just felt wrong.

"Uhm, sure, but can you not call me Ji anymore? Just Jisung is fine." Hyunjin nodded, glad that the other accepted his request of friendship.

"I have to go and study now, catch you around Hwang." Jisung said as he was about to leave, but then paused.

"And Hwang?"

"Yeah?"

"Please treat that Seungmin kid right, I know you guys have been on and off but he seems like a nice kid, don't give him a hard time with all your fucking around. I mean that in the nicest way possible. See you" Jisung said as he opened the door to his dorm, which was right behind him since it was Hyunjin who came to the younger.

"Okay Jisung." Hyunjin replied, right before the door was shut.

"Maybe I should apologize to Seungmin as well, I never thought about how he might feel about all this.." Hyunjin murmured to himself before returning to his own dorm.